Guitar Hero: World Tour

Kacky

The full set of Rock Band drums looks awesome but the GH game itself looks like it will be a lot better. Here's a video I found on youtube about the new GH.

I also found this video.

I'm probably only going to buy the game itself for RB & just use the instruments I already have. I'm also so pumped to play more Paramore. I already have Crushx3 on RB & play it all the time so I can't wait to play some new Paramore songs.

I didn't really pay attention but I think they had GH World Tour set up at the concert in Toronto but I could be wrong, it may have been GH3.

I also found this video.

Seen that vid a couple times before...watch what the singer's doing during the video...his stage moves are pretty much the same as Hayley's moves when she's performing live...and she was apparently mo-capped for her part in the game. So there you go. :P

Seen that vid a couple times before...watch what the singer's doing during the video...his stage moves are pretty much the same as Hayley's moves when she's performing live...and she was apparently mo-capped for her part in the game. So there you go. :P

I just noticed that now lol. It seemed like he was moving exactly as she does. :rotfl: