Something Corporate

hayleh

Even McMahon cant match the raw emotion and poetic lyrics of that album?

Have you listened to Konstantine? That song alone kills the emotional and lyrical standings of TAYF. And by kills I mean, brutally murders.

And everyone know AP.net is a place for wash outs in their late twenties to go so they can complain about how annoying the music industry is now. So of course they're gonna crash it when their livelihood in the form of TBS reunites.

There are other emotions than being sad and whiny. Raw emotion isn't good singing or an overly long ballad. I can't identify with that song, he feels disingenuous if not just because of the absurd length. Not that it isn't a good song, but for me music is all about personal connection. I can't identify with scoring an eighth from the lesbians out west in Venice, but I sure as hell can relate to pulling the trigger on my best friend.

just no.

Yup. Open your mind. Just because you don't like the music doesn't mean you can't see the passion and anger present.

Now I was always under the impression that TAYF was mostly the work of Eddie and Mark.

I'm fairly sure only Eddie has even written anything, and in that respect more in a background role, it was Adam and John that wrote the lyrics and music.

that's what we were talking about :P:mrgreen: before all the talk about TBS came in

haha right? I love that there aren't any openers either. Makes for more time with just Something Corporate. Man, I was even going to go to Bamboozle to see them but my plans fell through and I wanted to cry :(

So the fact that they're doing a reunion tour makes me so incredibly happy :]