What grinds your gears?

Shivari

When people say something like "I would tell you, but you'd get mad."

What the fuck? Honestly. You don't fucking sit in my brain and analyze every reaction. That pisses me off more than anything, except when people say that I am mad. If I AM MAD. I WILL DECLARE THAT I AM FUCKING MAD.

OH MY DAYS!!! YOU ARE SOOO RIGHT!!!

I HATE HATE HATE that.

Zac does that all the time.

I would tell you but it's awkward / I would tell you but you'd be mad

etc etc

SO WHY MENTION IT IN THE FIRST PLACE?!!? Duh.

my parents... need i say more? well too bad, im going to...

i hate it when my dad starts yelling at me for some small thing, and then gets even angrier whne i raise my voice one tiny bit, or try to defend myself or try to explain to him during an argument. and he also tends to explain things to me that i already know how to do, and things that hes told me a MILLION times. a few weeks ago, he told me, almost verbatim,"ok, now you need to go take a shower now. now remember to wash your body, and your hair, and to rinse it all off, and then get out and get dry, and make sure to clean into clean clothes!" WTF?!?!

and its pretty annoying when ym mom says "are you ok?" and i say "yeah", and she says "are you sure? you look sad!" and i say "what? im not sad." and she says "are you sure???" and i say "yeah mom, im ok, really". and then the "are you sure???" and "yeah im ok, really" part is repeated about a million freakin times!!!

I can see that.

That will be me but in my defence I never learnt the difference at school and I never learnt how to punctuate correctly.

I have tried to learn but for whatever reason I can't grasp how to do it :(

Notice how most of the people from the UK agree with that :rotfl:

I say vote for him if you believe in what he says and not because he is black and you feel bad for slavery/oppression.

I can see him getting shot if he gets into power.

dude, trust me, people here arent gonna vote for him because he's black.

we're better than that.

I personally think that Barack Obama does NOT have enough experience to run the country.

He has never initiated a single bill himself, in 4 years.

Out of all of the bills he voted on, he voted for the LOSING side on 80% of those.

He has contradicted himself countless times as he goes from state to state.

[/POLITICS]

HELLO CAPTAIN CONTRADICTION IS JOHN MCCAIN

how do you from opposing bush's tax cuts to the rich to supporting them??

and not condoning both of their behaviors, but whats going on now is both of them are sliding to the middle. because generally the people who vote in primaries are the most politically active and have the more either leftist/rightist views

now the general election is more moderate so now theyre tryin to appeal to the US in general now

US politics 101

okay, i cant stand when my mom makes plans for my sis and i all the time

and 90% of the time its for us to sleepover my gmoms house.

yes. my gpop died, and yes, my gmom misses him [[and i do too, so much, but thats not the point here]] but we dont have to stay at her house all the time.

so my gmom tries to have the 4 cousins to stay the night, what seems like once a week.

but she [mom] never tells us about it.

then when we say we dont wanna go that night,

my mom guilt trips us till we go.

and thats what grinds my gears

another thing that grinds my gears:

jonas brothers and hannah montana.

i dont like them, but people are entitled to their own opinions [like whats been said]

but WHY DO THEY HAVE TO BE TAKING OVER THE WORLD!?

you walk in target-THERE EVERYWHERE!

they each have like, 2 magazines to themselves

shirts, pajamas, slippers, toys, dolls, advertisments,

WHATTHEFXCK

Quite honestly, I agree wholeheartedly and I'm a fan of them.

I'm fucking sick and tired of seeing them everywhere. I love them as musicians, but I think that having them on everything you can possibly imagine to put their face on... thats just sick.

fucking hannah montana must BURN! jonas brothers.....never actually sat through a whole song without the need to spew, they jacked 2 songs from busted (who they are very obviously trying to be) and ruined a song from the jungle book, WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY, assholes. only reason they are even big is because they are a "disney band" like miley whatever her name is, so all the 9 year old kids who arserape disney are told to love them, since disney is pretty much indoctrinating the youth with this bullshit.

fucking hannah montana must BURN! jonas brothers.....never actually sat through a whole song without the need to spew, they jacked 2 songs from busted (who they are very obviously trying to be) and ruined a song from the jungle book, WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY, assholes. only reason they are even big is because they are a "disney band" like miley whatever her name is, so all the 9 year old kids who arserape disney are told to love them, since disney is pretty much indoctrinating the youth with this bullshit.

Amen. haha. I do not like her whatsoever.

And JB covered a jungle book song? :neutral: