What grinds your gears?

Shivari

I hate being ignored

I hate it when people ask for something and then I give it to them, even if it's like something small, they ignore it or don't say cool/thanks or whatever

I also hate it when people can't use your/you're properly.

It's not your stupid, it's YOU'RE stupid...Get it?

...Again, I hate ignorance. Therefore I love the song because of its meaning. Go Paramore! ;]

ahaha exactly

go spell checker!

i feel like such a dumbass when i don't spell something right

the worst is when you do it wrong, and spellchecker underlines it red but doesn't tell u how to fix it, and you don't know how to spell it so you just keep guessing until you finally get close enough that it recognizes what word your dumb ass is trying to spell haha.

as a comedian, i forget who, put it you know you're in idiot when spellchecker doesn't know what word you just typed, because it has all of the words and what you typed doesn't look like any of them hahaha

the worst is when you do it wrong, and spellchecker underlines it red but doesn't tell u how to fix it, and you don't know how to spell it so you just keep guessing until you finally get close enough that it recognizes what word your dumb ass is trying to spell haha.

as a comedian, i forget who, put it you know you're in idiot when spellchecker doesn't know what word you just typed, because it has all of the words and what you typed doesn't look like any of them hahaha

^This happens to me:shifty:

oh god i hate that hahahaha

You know what really grinds my gears? This Lindsay Lohan. Lindsay Lohan with all those little outfits, jumping around there on stage, half-naked with your little outfits. Ya know? You're a... You're out there jumping around and I'm just sitting here with my beer. So, what am I supposed to do? What you want? You know, are we gonna go out? Is that what you're trying to - why why are you leaping around there, throwing those things all up in my, over there in my face? What do you want, Lindsay? Tell me what you want? Well, I'll tell you what you want, you want nothing. You want nothing. All right? Because we all know that no woman anywhere wants to have sex with anyone, and to titillate us with any thoughts otherwise is - is just bogus.