Warped Pre-party Report

Hayley has plenty of bodyguards - they're named Josh, Jeremy, Hunter and Zac (not to mention her dad as well)...people are obnoxious to her at times, but she seems to take it in stride, so good for her...I'm impressed that she hasn't let it affect the way she reacts to all her fans...she seems to realize there are a few jerks out there, but that the majority of folks really respect her and her talent...

well said brent. well said. :)

Hayley has plenty of bodyguards - they're named Josh' date=' Jeremy, Hunter and Zac (not to mention her dad as well)...people are obnoxious to her at times, but she seems to take it in stride, so good for her...I'm impressed that she hasn't let it affect the way she reacts to all her fans...she seems to realize there are a few jerks out there, but that the majority of folks really respect her and her talent...[/quote']

well said brent. well said. :)

yeah...you can just tell from how she is at the shows, she's far from naive

and if anything gets out of hand, i'm sure the guys would fix that ;-)

Hayley has plenty of bodyguards - they're named Josh, Jeremy, Hunter and Zac (not to mention her dad as well)...people are obnoxious to her at times, but she seems to take it in stride, so good for her...I'm impressed that she hasn't let it affect the way she reacts to all her fans...she seems to realize there are a few jerks out there, but that the majority of folks really respect her and her talent...

Yeah, she does take everything really awesome ... a lesser person wouldn't be able to interact with their fans like hayley does after getting harrassed on stage. I'm glad she realizes how much the true fans care about her =D