7 DAYS TILL BAMBOOZLE!!!!

God I'm so stoked I can't contain it! Haha me and my friends every day are like '9 MORE DAYS ... 8 MORE DAYS!' It's so soon .. who all is going? Also, for anyone who's been there before, this is my first time .. is it like Warped Tour format? What's it like? Also, do any of the bands take the time to talk to you? YAY PARAMORE!

im soooo excited...im going to sneak it in...they dont really check...the thing u do is safty pin a layer of materal to the bottom of ur bag to make it look like its the bottom of the bag..then u put ur camera under it :D:D i know my ways

i hope they hang out afterwards nd such

last year wasn't bad at all . just on sunday the schedule got messed up. and the venues were hella lot better cause i live within walking distance of asbury park. but yeah i hope its not gonna suck cause its in a parking lot, its might be real hot, there's only 8 stages, and it real far from me.

its soooo big and in a parking lot....kindof like warped soooo i would guess it would not be taken...if sooo..shove down ur pants and be like 'what camera..and if u want it go get it' or just run...i went to Dropkick murphy show and i was on the balcony and this worker kept on tapping me on the shoulder to put away my camera ....well i just ignored her and kind of pushed her away and she didnt take i away..........id just bring it ...if its small nough

its soooo big and in a parking lot....kindof like warped soooo i would guess it would not be taken...if sooo..shove down ur pants and be like 'what camera..and if u want it go get it' or just run...i went to Dropkick murphy show and i was on the balcony and this worker kept on tapping me on the shoulder to put away my camera ....well i just ignored her and kind of pushed her away and she didnt take i away..........id just bring it ...if its small nough

Haha!! Nah, I don't think I'll bother ... I'll just take lots of Paramore pictures Friday instead =D .... cameras are allowed in the Knitting Factory right?

Haha!! Nah' date=' I don't think I'll bother ... I'll just take lots of Paramore pictures Friday instead =D .... cameras are allowed in the Knitting Factory right?[/quote']

haha, YUp. even if it says on their website they don't. they do.

hey, so i'll be seeing you there?

^ i guess ill be seeing u BOTH at the knitting factory....and Bamboozle?!?!??!

Oo yeah I was just about to post a thread about their show time but you beat me to it =D Ahh so stoked ...

And Yah , I should be at both, assuming I manage to make it to TKF show =/ My friend bailed on me so idk what's going to happen.

did anyone notice that on paramores myspace they have a new pic up with a different time listed? It says they'll be on at 2:10. I have a feeling all the times are going to be screwed up.

ehhh, that makes me nervous ... I'll DIE if I miss paramore. They will have an updated scheduale posted there, though, like Warped right?

this new intro thing, im not sure what it was. then pressure, then all we know, then brighter, then emergency, then whoa, then here we go again, and ended with My Heart.

ill be getting my pics developed some time this week. i have really funny pics of me and hayley counting to three. i got to hang out with her a bunch. its a ridiculously long story. they barely came out of their van. and I never got to see them all at the same time, cept when they were on stage.