Dir en grey

Wildman

Dir en grey is a band from Osaka Japan. This band is considered the most popular Japanese band in North America. This band even got attention without even singing in English itself. People can most recognize them by their flamboyant attire, and I mean flamboyant.... lol.... But they are starting to dress a bit more normally due to the Japanese fad dying down.

Anyways, have any of you heard of them?

DirEnGrey25.jpg

They awsome, I liked that whole movement in Japanese music, I like Malice Mizer a bit more, but I remember right it's either the lead guitar or the singer, is from Malice Mizer, not sure I'll have to check on that. I need to download some Nightmare too.

ps. I just looked it up, Malice Mizer has nothing to do with Dir En Grey, my bad.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Cheyeah, so I'm bumping this & double posting... woot. This thread was a bitch and a half to track down, but I finally did. With The Proof In The Name Of Living Tour 2010 started on the 29th of June. Decided to be all bumpity bump to share this. mmmk.