Zombie attack!

Shivari

OMG we're all going to die.:willy_nilly:

Sorry if this was made I already, I searched though. So what would you do in the event of a zombie attack. I will now copy paste what I wrote on another forum as it's horribly long. I highly doubt a single person will read it but whatever.

I'd need about 15 people at the most for this. I'm setting this right where I live so the locations will follow suit. I will quickly grab a few blunt objects (probably baseball bats and then a large shovel) to make my way out of the house, I will then gather about 20 healthy and capable people to work with me. We will hold up in the Walmart or Target here (they're right next to each other here, so I'll pick whichever one isn't occupied or out of supplies.) We would split up into 2 teams. One will stay back, filling all containers with water (as running water will soon disappear, along with electricity.) The other half will head to Home Depot, and grab tons of gardening supplies and seeds for vegetables. We would also get stuff to fortify the entrances and generators for electricity which will be rationed so that we don't waste it.

Keep in mind that guns are hard to aim in real life, especially in a situation like this, so they're essentially worthless. On the way back we would stop at places that have some weapons that don't require ammo or anything, mainly blunt objects (bats, shovels, and the like) and check the sword shop that's here (it mainly sells replicas, but on the chance that they have authentic swords it's worth a check.) We may not do all of this in one trip, but they're things that need to get done quickly. We would blockade all doors with what we can and continue filling containers with water. Assuming it's the right season we will immediately turn the roof into a garden, this is why we stopped at Home Depot. We need soil and supplies for this. We would plant vegetables and stuff and when they're good we'll keep most of it for the winter. We would probably also check grocery stores around before we hole up for good for any more non-perishable food and to the library to get tons of books. You need something to do when not fighting for your life.

We would ration food (especially if we have more then the 15 max. limit) and just make any adjustments needed. We'd upkeep blockades daily and then probably start making babies. Hopefully someone is in whatever store (Walmart or Target) that we didn't go to and also have a good situation so that we can trade supplies if one is in need and there is a surplus. We'd probably build armored trucks to exchange supplies and have walkie talkies for communication. After that, we just survive.

The only bad thing about my plan is water supply. After the containers we fill run out we'll depend on rain and a technique to purify urine (saw how to do it on Man vs. Wild, he did it with sea water but urine works too.)

/rant

NOTE: We're using the fast type of zombie (28 series like) but they're all undead and they won't die if they don't eat. In other words, you can't wait for it to blow over.

I would let one bite me, Kick his ass.

Go hold myself somewhere, in a locked closet maybe that would be somehow easy to break out and wait until I turned into one. Have fun in Walmart.

Edit: Fast zombies eh, Then I would die right away. Mainly because I live in a part of the city where theres a lot of people. I would head into the bush, And live my natural life there. Like head waaay deep into it. Although I think I'd rather be eaten by a zombie than a bear.

yeah i think about that stuff during some of my more boring classes. but i dont think that far ahead usually, its just stuff like "hmm i could run over and grab that lamp and use it for protection, and while theyre eating Cody, i could climb out of that window......etc." although sometimes instead of zombies, i think of terrorists haha.