my american heart

x3__kim

• 5 months later...
Guest haunted_dreams55

That is weid. My cousin's firend, David, is friends with them also and he is not the type of person who would have friends like that. But like you said about Paramore maybe he didn't know. Its also weird that the guy is asking people to send out bulletins telling people to check his music out.

That is weid. My cousin's firend, David, is friends with them also and he is not the type of person who would have friends like that. But like you said about Paramore maybe he didn't know. Its also weird that the guy is asking people to send out bulletins telling people to check his music out.

Who knows what to believe? This guy could just be very bitter and totally making all this up.

i love the keys to my organ.

and theyre so nice too!

at warped me and my friend were drinking water and they were obviously thirsty so Dustin came up and followed us and was like mocking us like "oh im so badass, drinking my water. im so so so cool!" and then shes like "how bout i pour my drink down your panties?" and hes like all (in a fake "no she didint") "Girl! Do you know who i am??" and were like "freaks...a bunch of freaks from My American Heart!" then the half the band was up around us like "Oh NO she didnt!"

it was hilarious!

haha theyre so pimped out!

i'm a little dissapointed =( and sad..i don't know what to think about the whole situtaion..i just found out today

i don't wanna say anything..but a lot goes on my mind..i stilll love them people..

but..if jeremy wrote all this stuff..wouldn't u question yourself, why would a guy write this stuff??

i don;'t know =(

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

oh shizz!

so aj rafael did an incredible cover of tired and uninspired (my all time fave song from MAH) with jesse barrera!

listening to it honestly gave me the chills.

their voices harmonize so beautifully.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=3JlEGfhd0Rw&feature=channel_page

LISTEN!