Guitar Competition-Please Help Me!

ABeautifulLie

john petrucci, safe.

my facvourite guitarists are tom morrello, brian may, jimmy paige, angus young, slash, buckethead, MAB, john pretrucci, santana, tom delonge, frank iero, herman li. hell i cant be fucked to write them all down :D

Yay! your a fan of John Petrucci, he is such an legend!

Thats some good fave guitarists you got there,especially slash,tom morrello and herman li..just started listening to Dragonforce recently and herman is a god! lol :D your not a fan of paul gilbert then?!..hes amazing, you should check him out!:D

Paul Gilbert is amazing. His albums are the only instrumental ones I can listen to.

My favs are:

Dimebag

Jerry Cantrell

Mike McCready

Synyster Gates

James Hetfield

Frank Iero

Slash

I don't have favs on talent, it's all about stage presence and feel. I mean, Frank Iero doesn't shred, but he's one of the most passionate performers I've ever seen. Hetfield has the tightest right hand and Jerry uses the wah pedal in the best fashion.

Paul Gilbert is indeed amazing! :D and yeah same!..other guitarists dont know when to stop or go over the top and lose the tune,whereas gilberts playing is full of melodies and emotion! also most really good guitarists always try to sing, but tend to have bad voices and in my opinion and ruin the song, which is a shame because their probably great but i just cant put up with the singing!lol but gilberts tracks are really catchy and well constructed and its just damn good playing! lol :D

I am seriously loving your fave guitarists there!..Synyster gates, james hetfield and jerry cantrell in particular!:D

Yeah i agree, isnt all just about talent, tis very important to have stage present and such!

Paul Gilbert is indeed amazing! :D and yeah same!..other guitarists dont know when to stop or go over the top and lose the tune,whereas gilberts playing is full of melodies and emotion! also most really good guitarists always try to sing, but tend to have bad voices and in my opinion and ruin the song, which is a shame because their probably great but i just cant put up with the singing!lol but gilberts tracks are really catchy and well constructed and its just damn good playing! lol :D

I am seriously loving your fave guitarists there!..Synyster gates, james hetfield and jerry cantrell in particular!:D

Yeah i agree, isnt all just about talent, tis very important to have stage present and such!

this is why EVH is actually god, because he is insanely talented and his stage presence is amazing, probably cause hes normally slaughtered, but still, amazing