TWILIGHT!

waketheearth

growing up cullen, ftw!

oxymoronassoc: NO EMMETT I DO NOT THINK "I KISSED A GIRL" IS AN AMAZING TUNES, AS YOU SAY

saint_renegade: THERE IS NO EXCUSE

oxymoronassoc: I THINK IT IS DEMEANING

oxymoronassoc: JUST BECAUSE ROSALIE SAYS IT HAS A GOOD BEAT DOES NOT RIGHT THE WRONGS IT WROUGHTS

oxymoronassoc: IT IS LYRICALLY INSIPID

oxymoronassoc: WHAT DO YOU MEAN SNOW PATROL ARE LYRICALL INSIPID?

oxymoronassoc: TAKE IT BACK

oxymoronassoc: TAKE IT BACK RIGHT NOW

saint_renegade: HAVE YOU NOT HEARD "RUN'?

saint_renegade: I OFTEN PLAY IT AND THINK OF BELLA

saint_renegade: IF I COULD CRY, I WOULD

oxymoronassoc: INSTEAD I JUST GASP FROM THE JOY AND BEAUTY OF THE MUSIC

oxymoronassoc: IT IS A MOVING PIECE

oxymoronassoc: NO NOT LIKE JAY-Z'S 99 PROBLEMS

oxymoronassoc: THAT SONG IS VILE

saint_renegade: PLEASE DO NOT CALL ME A "VAG" FOR HAVING FEELINGS

saint_renegade: THERE IS NO NEED TO GET UGLY

oxymoronassoc: I AM CLEARLY NOT PART OF A WOMAN'S REPRODUCTIVE SYSTEM

oxymoronassoc: AS YOU CAN PLAINLY SEE

saint_renegade: WHY DO YOU RESENT ME SO?

saint_renegade: BECAUSE I HAVE TASTE?

saint_renegade: AND HONOR?

saint_renegade: IS THAT SO WRONG?

oxymoronassoc: I AM A MAN OF MY HONOR, EMMETT

so basically, i just ordered these contacts

lmao

:)

flr_autumn.jpg

it was the closest ones they had to edward eyes :D

you can have my actual eyes if you like. do you know how hard it is living with amber eyes in such a twilightful world?

2dqmrs9.jpg

but on the other note; i started reading twilight and got so addicted that i read it in one day and in the same day went out to buy new moon :willy_nilly:

you can have my actual eyes if you like. do you know how hard it is living with amber eyes in such a twilightful world?

2dqmrs9.jpg

but on the other note; i started reading twilight and got so addicted that i read it in one day and in the same day went out to buy new moon :willy_nilly:

Hahaha ooohh!

Can I have your eyes as contacts? I like mine too much to get rid of them entirely :P

and also im a twilight forum and there was a thread about what makes edward so attractive...they're pretty much dead on! :)

"Edward is a gentleman.

He loves deeply, with every fiber of his being.

He knows how to show how intense and deep his love is in ways that aren't lustful or immodest.

He is well-read and educated and is passionate about the arts, like music and reading.

Heck he is just an overall passionate person.

He is determined.

He is comforting.

He is patient.

He makes you feel safe.

He has a strong will.

He is polite.

He is NOT selfish... because he would do ANYTHING for the ones he loves. He would even compromise his own wants and feelings if it means he is making those he loves happy or is keeping them safe. "

"edward is so attractive because he's the type of guy who can look at the woman he loves, and you can see it in his face how much he feels for her, she's the only one in the world. every girl wants a guy to be so passionately infatuated with you, so in love with you that he can't get enough of you. and you know that no matter what happens, no matter what you look like, he will always see you as perfect and beautiful. and on top of that, he's a friggin' vampire, the sexiest most appealing creatures in folk lore. he's dangerous and strong but so so sweet and gentle. AND he's fictional, so everyone can own him in their minds i do! haha

the ONLY thing i hate about him is his "know it all, do it my way" attitude.

but come on, it's Edward Cullen!"

then someone said

"He's great and all, but be reasonable.

He's not perfect.

Stephenie has said so herself."

"Well, yeah, exactly. Edward's a bit possessive/over protective.

And a little bit stalkerish.

But for me, they're his only downfalls. If only Edward was real.."

which lead me to saying...

" it's the way he can make you like, fall in love with him even though he's fictional! Haha.

And personally, I love the over-protective-ness and stalker-ness of him.

That's pretty much the only thing that's kept Bella alive throughout the books. I'd happily put up with Edward's stalkerness and overprotective-ness if that means I could have him. Haha.

It's a shame he's not real. "

:D

now we have a reason to why were all in love with a man in a book.. haha

and also im a twilight forum and there was a thread about what makes edward so attractive...they're pretty much dead on! :)

"Edward is a gentleman.

He loves deeply, with every fiber of his being.

He knows how to show how intense and deep his love is in ways that aren't lustful or immodest.

He is well-read and educated and is passionate about the arts, like music and reading.

Heck he is just an overall passionate person.

He is determined.

He is comforting.

He is patient.

He makes you feel safe.

He has a strong will.

He is polite.

He is NOT selfish... because he would do ANYTHING for the ones he loves. He would even compromise his own wants and feelings if it means he is making those he loves happy or is keeping them safe. "

"edward is so attractive because he's the type of guy who can look at the woman he loves, and you can see it in his face how much he feels for her, she's the only one in the world. every girl wants a guy to be so passionately infatuated with you, so in love with you that he can't get enough of you. and you know that no matter what happens, no matter what you look like, he will always see you as perfect and beautiful. and on top of that, he's a friggin' vampire, the sexiest most appealing creatures in folk lore. he's dangerous and strong but so so sweet and gentle. AND he's fictional, so everyone can own him in their minds i do! haha

the ONLY thing i hate about him is his "know it all, do it my way" attitude.

but come on, it's Edward Cullen!"

then someone said

"He's great and all, but be reasonable.

He's not perfect.

Stephenie has said so herself."

"Well, yeah, exactly. Edward's a bit possessive/over protective.

And a little bit stalkerish.

But for me, they're his only downfalls. If only Edward was real.."

which lead me to saying...

" it's the way he can make you like, fall in love with him even though he's fictional! Haha.

And personally, I love the over-protective-ness and stalker-ness of him.

That's pretty much the only thing that's kept Bella alive throughout the books. I'd happily put up with Edward's stalkerness and overprotective-ness if that means I could have him. Haha.

It's a shame he's not real. "

:D

now we have a reason to why were all in love with a man in a book.. haha

so so true haha

if he were real i'd be all over that shit

Paramore is going to be a part of the soundtrack for motion picture Twilight! Paramore’s brand new song, “Decode” will be the lead single for the film and the band will be releasing a brand new music video this fall!

“Twilight is the first series of books I’ve ever read. I didn’t get into the Harry Potter series even though I love the movies. Twilight really caught my attention and held it. I’m really excited to see the book adapted to film and excited that our band gets to be a part of the phenomenon.” - Hayley

:willy_nilly:

YESSSS

'Twilight' Exclusive: Paramore To Contribute Two New Songs To Film's Soundtrack

One song addresses the 'tension, awkwardness, anger and confusion between Bella and Edward,' singer Hayley Williams says.

By James Montgomery

Paramore's Hayley Williams has made no secret about her love for all things "Twilight," posting photos of herself clutching the book and showing off fan-made T-shirts on the band's official Web site. And "Twilight" stars Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, Cam Gigandet and Taylor Lautner got to introduce the band (sort of) at this year's VMAs.

Now, she's taking that love to the next level.

Last week, Williams mentioned in a blog post that she and her bandmates were in a Nashville studio working on some tunes that had a "possible shot" at ending up on the "Twilight" soundtrack — and now, MTV News can confirm that the possibility has become a reality.

According to a spokesperson for their label, Paramore will have a pair of brand-new songs — "Decode" and a still-untitled second song — on the film's soundtrack, which hits stores on November 4. Back in July, director Catherine Hardwicke revealed that a song from Muse (author Stephenie Meyer's favorite band) will also be included.

" 'Twilight' is the first series of books I've ever read. I didn't get into the 'Harry Potter' series, even though I love the movies," Williams said in a statement. " 'Twilight' really caught my attention and held it. I'm really excited to see the book adapted to film and excited that our band gets to be a part of the phenomenon."

"Decode" is slated to be the first single from the soundtrack — which will be released on "Gossip Girl" music supervisor Alexandra Patsavas' Chop Shop label, in conjunction with Atlantic Records — and the band will shoot a video for it next month. According to Williams, the song details the inner workings of the love affair between the series' protagonists, Bella and Edward.

"I chose the title 'Decode' because the song is about the building tension, awkwardness, anger and confusion between Bella and Edward," she said. "Bella is the only mind Edward can't read, and I feel like that's a big part of the first book and one of the obstacles for them to overcome. It's one added tension that makes the story even better."

The "Decode" video is scheduled to premiere in early November.

http://www.mtv.com/movies/news/articles/1595214/20080919/story.html

jesus no kidding

i just have to say its a good thing the soundtrack comes out before the movie

because if i had to hear those songs for the first time in the theatre i'd probably get kicked out LOL

i'd start screaming and everyone would be like WTF SHUT UP and i'd be like OMFG MARRY ME HAYLEY