TWILIGHT!

waketheearth

awesome! :D

YEAH IM TOTALLY MISSING SCHOOL FOR THIS

We recently checked with Summit Films regarding the status of fan involvement during the premiere. According to Summit the premiere will take place at the famous Grauman’s Chinese Theater on November 17th. It’s standard to do a premiere a few days ahead of the nationwide release. Fans are welcomed to come out and see the stars by standing in roped off areas. We specifically asked Summit "Is there any restriction security wise on who can be outside the theater. In other words would the average fan have the opportunity to stand behind a rope line and see the stars arrive?" and we were told "There are no restrictions regarding being present for arrivals at the premiere."

We also asked if the average fan would have any opportunity to actually get inside the premiere, and they are getting back to us on that.

HELLLOOOOOO RPATTZ!!! :D

We recently checked with Summit Films regarding the status of fan involvement during the premiere. According to Summit the premiere will take place at the famous Grauman’s Chinese Theater on November 17th. It’s standard to do a premiere a few days ahead of the nationwide release. Fans are welcomed to come out and see the stars by standing in roped off areas. We specifically asked Summit "Is there any restriction security wise on who can be outside the theater. In other words would the average fan have the opportunity to stand behind a rope line and see the stars arrive?" and we were told "There are no restrictions regarding being present for arrivals at the premiere."

We also asked if the average fan would have any opportunity to actually get inside the premiere, and they are getting back to us on that.

OHMYGOSHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

I AM SO GOING!

*goes and rounds up all my twilight obsessive friends*

where did u find this??

Danggg I hate living in Massachsetts

:nono:

^haha sweeet!!

where did they find it?

i wanna kno if there is any hope for me getting into the movie.

omgg my friend got tickets to the premier and she doesnt even like it!! :-x

(btw i love ur rpatzz sig/avatar)

http://www.twilightlexiconblog.com/?p=1720

wtfff!

wait how do you get tickets to a premier?

hahah thanks!

I LOVE ME SOME RPATTZ :hyper:

Kailey, I gotta say I love your sig LMAO

"How long have you been sexy?" "A while."

Edward Cullen sexier than you since 1901, innit.

Haha thanks!

Yeah I was dying when I first saw that. :P

errr wow! :willy_nilly:

but they always seem to make Edward more scary rather than sexy :???:

I know right?

I wanna see sexy Edward!

well he always is, but they should tone down the scary a bit. aha