The Spam Thread Part 13

RenegadeRoss

Aw :hug:

My sickness is kinda getting worse...I think I'll stay one day at home tomorrow. :willy_nilly:

awww :hug: get better dear. (:

i felt myself the worst on sunday....but my sickness seems to get better (:

...although staying home tomorrow isn't a bad idea at all :shifty: the teachers are gonna kill us lolz. -.-

awww :hug: get better dear. (:

i felt myself the worst on sunday....but my sickness seems to get better (:

...although staying home tomorrow isn't a bad idea at all :shifty: the teachers are gonna kill us lolz. -.-

I'll try. :(

Yes, especially my economics (?) teacher cuz she'll write a test tomorrow....But I won't miss much at all cuz I'd have 2 hours free, 3 times art and economics, maths and politics...XD

so i have noone to piss off

Would you stay at home tomorrow or do you go to school? Cuz I have no one else to ask for homework then...

Yeah that is. :( 11 people died. :crybad:

But back to normal, how are you? :)

i can't imagine how can someone do something like that :???:

i'm not bad,you? (:

I'll try. :(

Yes, especially my economics (?) teacher cuz she'll write a test tomorrow....But I won't miss much at all cuz I'd have 2 hours free, 3 times art and economics, maths and politics...XD

same here....in economics,there's gonna be bleeding tomorrow :neutral: xDDDD

same here....in economics,there's gonna be bleeding tomorrow :neutral: xDDDD

Economics is such a boring subject...and my teacher can't stand me....Last time I got a D in german from her (she's also my german teacher) and the boy who she can stand got as the only one of us an A...we all were worse than B...eh...unfair.

Economics is such a boring subject...and my teacher can't stand me....Last time I got a D in german from her (she's also my german teacher) and the boy who she can stand got as the only one of us an A...we all were worse than B...eh...unfair.

:nono:

i hate teachers like that :???: