Idea I have for new CD

MyHeartBeats4U

I wasn't sure what section to put this in but I thought I'd put it here since what I have to say is somewhat associated with promotion.

Anyways since Paramore will be working on their new CD I had an idea of something I would love to see as a fan. Alot of bands include bonus DVDs with their CDs & I would love to see one made for Paramore. I really love watching all the "behind the scenes, concert, etc." footage on youtube so I would love to see something like this added as a bonus with their CD. It could include footage of them making their CD; basically the process (Like the footage on the bonus DVD that came with the MVI Riot CD). Maybe it could also include some random footage, concert footage, fan footage; stuff along those lines.

Well that's just an idea I had & something I would love to have as fan so I just thought I'd share it with everyone & was wondering what everyone would like to see/have as a fan.

I would like for that to happen.

I'm so interested in how the band mates are.

When I first saw Hayley in a performance it was that crush crush crush in front of the fire thing, And I thought 'Wow she seems so intimidating" I seen crushcrushcrush the video, And I thought she was even more! Then I check some videos and she's not like that at all. Shes grounded on earth!