Speak

Vicki

Kristen Stewart! :willy_nilly:

And I'm gonna start reading this book pretty soon, after I finish the one I'm reading right now. I was in English the other day and my teacher was talking about it [he's 61] and at one point he was like "Hayley, how would you feel if I raped you?" and I just started laughing XD

haha , cool. i wanna read the book too.. but i have fo finish the one i'm reading now too xD ... and he really said that? heh ... xD

i saw it a long time ago...

I love kristen!

yeah, she's a really good actress! can't wait to see her in Twilight!!! =D

I want to see it! And read the book.

yes, you should :] xD

• 2 weeks later...

you should actually read the book because of how well written it is. the movie is pretty close but it doesn't represent the book as good as it should've. just read the book. it bothers me how you saw the movie and then said that you haven't read the book yet. everyone i know who has seen the movie has also read the book. i'm mostly saying this because speak is my favorite book and i really feel like everyone should give it a chance.

twist my words around if you want.

you should actually read the book because of how well written it is. the movie is pretty close but it doesn't represent the book as good as it should've. just read the book. it bothers me how you saw the movie and then said that you haven't read the book yet. everyone i know who has seen the movie has also read the book. i'm mostly saying this because speak is my favorite book and i really feel like everyone should give it a chance.

twist my words around if you want.

i'm not saying that i don't want to read the book, i really want to, but i haven't buyed it yet, and when i said that i've seen the movie and not read the book it's because it's true. if i wouldn't have mentioned it people might have thought i had read the book and i haven't. but i will soon. when i get it. xD :D

• 3 weeks later...