I could use a litle help...

holleh

So my mom is a complete idiot. She cheated on my step-dad who is more of a father to me then anyone, with this creepy scum-bag tow truck driver. I actually left my house. And now I've been at my grandparents house for a week (I got "home" on Tuesday) and I don't know what's gonna happen when I get home. I keep telling my mom that she's ruining our family by doing this and that I don't feel comfortable around this other dude (who in fact is 10 years younger then her). I told her that I'll move out and never speak to her again if she keeps seeing this guy. I've had problems with the guys my mom has been with before. I was sexually abused by two of them and physically abused by all including my biological dad.

She isn't realizing that she's ruining our family and her relationship with her daughter. She lies so much. And the rest of my family keep telling my step dad that he'll always be a part of the family even if they are divorced.

She isn't caring that I'm gonna leave. She really doesn't. She's going with whatever my brother is saying cause she hasn't been with him for 11 years cause he was in foster care. So as she's getting closer to him, she's pushing me away.

I gave her an ultimadium. Either she chooses him or me. And she keeps telling me that she wants both of us and I keep telling her that she can't.

Am I being too harsh?

I feel like I have nobody. Even though my family is here, I have never felt so alone in my life.

Sorry for making such a downer thread. I just need some other opinions on this.

A little too harsh yes, But love and life will do this kind of thing to you.

I don't have the guts to really give you my opinion, And as each second passes my opinion keeps changing into something else. I want to give you the best advice but theres really nothing anyone can say to make it better for you. Just ride it out, See how it goes and if it goes bad, Thats life for you. Improvise, You only get one kick at the can eh?