OWL CITY!

XslightaddictionX

Owl City always puts on a good show... even though Adam is exceptionally awkward.

I'm excited to see how they are in April... though I'm mostly going for Paper Route.

I've got to say Breanne Duren really adds a great dynamic to the band. Her vocals make me smile, which is saying something because I typically dont like most female vocalists.

No Lights- she was ill. But wow, Owl City was amazing! So much better live.

Matt, it's obvious he does. I have no idea what would make you think that other than wanting t be a skeptic.

Is it? :lol: It didn't look like it to me, but I wasn't really paying attention (plus I was at the back of the room, maybe that's why ;-)) I thought he was better live, but I don't think I can go back to listen to him on record without being disappointed again :/

Owl City always puts on a good show... even though Adam is exceptionally awkward.

I'm excited to see how they are in April... though I'm mostly going for Paper Route.

I've got to say Breanne Duren really adds a great dynamic to the band. Her vocals make me smile, which is saying something because I typically dont like most female vocalists.

I think I fell in love for an hour. She's got the prettiest voice. It was great that she and Adam just looked so happy to be there.