Rhianna

Wildman

I heard Disturbia was written by Chris Brown. Any he was originally the one going to sing it, but it sounded better sung by Rihanna, and that they were dating at the time (or are they still dating?)

Ahhh Rihanna <3

The only RnB artist I like atm <3

Listen to her acoustic version of Umbrella, it's good :)

I also like her live performance of umbrella here :)

I also like Disturbia, SOS, shut up and drive, unfaithful and breakin' dishes. I don't like take a bow or we ride at all for some reason.

The acoustic version of umbrella suits the song better then the normal version, i think.

No I haven't known that thanks Ernie. ;-)

But I really like Rihanna but I'm not really a fan of her. :mrgreen: Disturbia is amazing song the video gives me creeps. But Rihannas older songs like Don't Stop The Music, Shut Up and Drive and Umbrella are excellent songs still. :)

But I really didn't like those songs from the first and the second record those were, I dunno, boring!

• 2 months later...

^her tattoos are cool. i think Chris Brown has the same one. haha.

I love Rihanna! she's great. Her album was so good! i loved rehab, disturbia, please don't stop the music, hate that i love you ft. Neyo, If i never see your face again ft. Maroon 5, take a bow. :D

and other stuff from her previous albums. xD