Seperate Sticky Topics for each Member

there have been a lot of random threads that talk about hayley's hair or hayley's clothes or hayley's makeup etc. so i think that maybe you guys should make a sticky about each member of the band to maybe post individual pictures of each member and discuss them individually because i'm kind of getting tired of all the numerous hayley threads. i love reading them don't get me wrong its not that i don't like talking about them...trust me i do. but it gets confusing bc most of them usually end up saying the same thing in the end so i think that it would keep the boards more organized if each member had their own sticky topic.

yep i agree steph, although lol all these thread are about hayley so ill just create a thread just for hayley if we start having alot of threads about the rest of the band ill make the rest; I just dont want to make a lot of

stickies¿? with no replies.

but lol yea consider it done :)

yeah i'm thinking that maybe this is a bad idea bc people usually only talk about hayley and if you make a sticky for josh,jeremy,zac and hunter and they're all empty i would feel really bad and since they sometimes peruse these forums i don't want there just to be one for hayley bc thats not fair.