Help?

The Drummer

well i don't know if this is advice or not, but i used to be like that until i hit my sophomore year of high school-- i think i just decided that people aren't always trying to judge what you say and to just relax and don't care about what people think.

that helped me a lot- and i know its easier said than done. i don't know if thats the issue or not but i used to be shy and now i'm definitely not as shy as i was.

Hey, I am too. I find it hard to start conversations. But if you find it hard to keep conversations going, you just got to talk about things you know about, and if you are talking to someone newer to you, talk about the stuff you know, and kinda work off what they are saying. and It is ok to say and do stupid things, most people with laugh with you on that one. Just got to flow, be natural. Hope that helped.

Aaaahh... that kind of talking. Again you just got to be natural, and let it flow, and by you mean ask her, you mean ask her out? If you do, it will come. Just yea.. I have a hard time with that too. So, yea, the words will come when they are needed. Can I ask how long you have been talking to her?

Too be honest, I barely talk to her.. I mean I'll chat a little but it's no longer than like 5min.. She's not in my class, and after school she's always studying or doing homework.

Plus me + her both being shy doesn't help.

I'm not going to rush it, fuck it.. I'm just going to wait it off for tomorrow. I think my friend was just rushing me into asking her.. (group date)

He JUST talked to me about it 30minutes ago, and he just gave me her # 15minutes ago..

I'd rather ask her in person and get her number myself.

(If I have the guts tomorrow)

carry a little whiteboard around with you and just write things down and hold it up at people. or get one of those stevenhawking talk boxes.

The ladies always love one of those, works every time (y)

And if you're too shy to talk to her on the phone, then txt her ;-)

If you're both shy that might be the best option, but then again there will be a time when you have to talk to her. But if you've been texting before hand you'd probably know some stuff to talk about and you'd be more confident...