PF Robbing the Rich to Feed the Poor. UK Meet-up In Nottingham, Details Inside

RenegadeRoss

That's an easy one to fix then Ross- we just don't go to Sheffield. To be honest, wherever we go there isn't going to be masses of things to do; i don't even think we need alot to do anyway, just something.

I really don't mind where we go as long as it's within a 3-hour-drive radius of me, hah !

That's an easy one to fix then Ross- we just don't go to Sheffield. To be honest, wherever we go there isn't going to be masses of things to do; i don't even think we need alot to do anyway, just something.

I really don't mind where we go as long as it's within a 3-hour-drive radius of me, hah !

1. why dont we make it into a skate mish therefore it wont matter cause im well up for goin rampworx next summer.

2. will i be seeing you this week or not as people want me to do things and i keep having to bail

it all depends on what people want to do, like, on a personal interest kinda thing,

when i go to places i always like going to castles and things cause its usually a banter, or places like york dungeons and that!

its just, thigns like that, i see none of in sheffield!

but then im looking at what im personally interested in, and everybody is, of course different, so its all gonna depend on what people would like to do during the day