may 7th show @ the webster

zstand

i want to go but it's sunday and i have so much homework

the first paramore show i went to was on a sunday and i didn't get home really late' date=' that's why.

but take tons of pics![/quote']

don't go to skool =D

I went and got to meet all of them' date=' they were so funny.

the guy from daphne loves derby was sooooo drunk though haha.

I got some pictures with them but they're on my friends camera so perhaps ill post them whne i get them.[/quote']

yeah =D sounds good.

I went and got to meet all of them' date=' they were so funny.

the guy from daphne loves derby was sooooo drunk though haha.

I got some pictures with them but they're on my friends camera so perhaps ill post them whne i get them.[/quote']

haha, kenny?

i cant imagine him being drunk

the show was awesome

i got Josh and Jeremys autograph

this person that they wernt coming out and then they told me and my mom heard them and shes like were going..

we saw Josh and Jeremy outside when we went to the car so im happy about that

i really wanted to meet the whole band tho

i REALLY wish i could have stayed bcus i think they came out after but im happy i met 2/5 of Paramore :D

the show was awesome

this person that they wernt coming out and then they told me and my mom heard them and shes like were going..

i REALLY wish i could have stayed bcus i think they came out after but im happy i met 2/5 of Paramore :D

thats awesome. yeah i always seem to meet jeremy and josh its funny. ive met hayley once tho. and ive seen hunter but i didnt get a chance to go up to him and zac was on his ccell last time so i didnt want to be rude.

the show was awesome

thats awesome. yeah i always seem to meet jeremy and josh its funny. ive met hayley once tho. and ive seen hunter but i didnt get a chance to go up to him and zac was on his ccell last time so i didnt want to be rude.

haha josh was on his cell but we interrupted and he even handed the phone to the girl i went with to have her talk to his friend and was like "dude im so famous, these girls want a picture with me" lol he was so nice. then we asked where haley was and he was like "just go knock on the van and yell at her to come out" he was cool.

haha yea but it was the wrong van, no one was inside, so we went back, got josh, made him follow us and he pointed us to the right van and haley was outside of it already lol. then after we met her, took pics, and thanked her Jeremy rounded the corner and we grabbed him to take a pic. he was so high though, it was funny.

lol whaaa ? like actual high' date=' on drugs ?[/quote']

his eyes were so bloodshot i think he was just smoking some pot or seomthing but like i said before the guy from DLD was really drunk so there was a party going on somewhere

haha when i saw them on the 5th and we talked to him after the show his eyes were SO bloodshot. my friend and i were like looking at eachother. it was so funny.