Halloween!

RenegadeRoss

Man, this Halloween, I'm going with my friends to this one 17+ haunted house! It's awesome because you need to sign this waver where if anything happens to you (ie passing out) they're not responsible. I mean this is gonna be freaking sweet! Plus to make things better, its at an old prison!

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, this Halloween, I'm going with my friends to this one 17+ haunted house! It's awesome because you need to sign this waver where if anything happens to you (ie passing out) they're not responsible. I mean this is gonna be freaking sweet! Plus to make things better, its at an old prison!

sounds like fun! Whats it called?

Eddit: I would if my scanner wasn't stupid or I knew how to get pictures on here without printing them out and scanning them on to the computer. but I'll try to find a way.

sounds like fun! Whats it called?

Statesville: Haunted Prison.

It's a bit pricey though ($30 a person, $21 dollars a group). I wish it was one of those haunted houses where you can just bring in a can of food and then go in for free.

Site link.

Doesn't look all that scary. some of the make up is a bit funny looking, but I bet it's better in person. 6 years and I'll go to Illinois. I kinda want to work in one of those haunted houses when I'm older. My sis's high school puts this haunted house on every year, and for the past couple of years it's been bad, but once my big sister volunteered to be one of the actresses, and she was Michael Meyer's victim. She was yelling at people to help her or go away while she was laying one the ground, then Michael came along and murdered her. she said it was loads of fun.

edit: at that haunted prison thing. and, I type a lot. and, I think I spell Micheal wrong. maybe not. It just looks wrong.

Randomness- It may just be me, but after Halloween, when I smell my costume it smells like candy. It's really weird. does that happen with anyone else?

No, not really, my mask usually smells like sweats.

I don't even go out trick or treating anymore.

Stopped when I was 10. Which was 7 years ago almost.

I used to give out candy.

My sister & I gave somone a lollypop without the top part, just the stick.

And we chewed some gum, put it back in the wrapper and gave it out! :rotfl:

stop trick or treating?! yeah right!

in the town next to mine they trick or treat on the 30th and then on the 31st theres a HUGE parade

and my best friend lives in that town so i go trick or treating there on the 30th then in my town on the 31st hahaha

I still trick or treat.

Sure the people giving out candy are all like: "look at that 17 year old fat guy getting candy, he needs help", I don't care, its free candy!

:rotfl:

Everyone will be like, look at that 60 year old weirdo one day. yup yup.