Another one=]. Hey.

heartshapedtaty

So i actually dont know what to write..i guess im interesting and can be pretty random. Oh yeah my name is Taty. :) So i hope everyone's day is good!

I got this from 'The Newmember Icebreaker' .. answering questions is a little easier for me to explain who i am/what i am like.

Username:Heartshapedtaty

First name:Tatyana (usually i go by Taty)

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com?

Google ( is resourceful ).

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan?

Actually two years ago(i believe), two friends of mine were sitting at their desk singing pressure in our english class. I wont lie, i thought i wouldn't like them because i was tired of new bands coming out who seemed snobby and talentless. That is pretty harsh though. I decided to actually listen to them though..and a third friend put pressure on a mix cd she made me. I fell in love with the song(of course..as well as paramore). I soon realized how stupid i was to not be as open to new musicians as i should be(which i am now). Paramore is amazing. I'm glad to have their music surround me. Damn i wish i could meet them in person, ha.

Favorite Paramore song? Man thats hard. Mhmm.. Rewind, Decoy, Decode, Let the flames begin, ahh i cant choose.

Favorite lyric? "Hey Mr. Common Sense, wont you help me break this fence down?" or "I'm screaming i love you so, but my thoughts you cant decode".

Any live show experiences you'd like to share? As a late birthday present, i got to go to Philadelphia to see them last year in November with two friends. This past april, i got to see them in D.C. =]. Brilliant.

Interests: Music of course, writing, singing, guitar, being with friends, other stuff, mhm..

Other Music: Nirvana, Tegan and Sara, Offspring, No Doubt, Blink 182, etc.!