Vote For Paramore @ Fuse

Jordo

WE HAVE 20 MINUTES LEFT TO CATCH UP 700 MORE VOTES !!!!

Come on we can do it ! :P

Don't stop voting !!!

We still have a little over 6 hours left. It is until 12:00am Eastern Time.

It shows less time for you, because the time showing is based on the date and time of your computer. If you set it back a day, it adds a whole day to the voting.

Nope, It's just the page that's lagging with all these votes.

It happened to me too.

But don't worry, if you refresh it again, you'll see that the votes are back to normal. ;-)

15 minutes left !!!

wow, and linkin park just lots some votes this time around!!! Talk about a weird system. 391,950 to 391,876

I vote for a recount after this election thank you very much. At least paramore picked up 200 something votes.

Oh, okay ! :o

I thought it ended at 6:00pm Eastern time.

Wow, I'm really tired, I've been voting non stop since 10:30 pm .... I'm going to bed.

I'll watch the results tomorrow morning ! :)

I REALLY hope we'll win ...

Edit : We're at 330 votes away at the moment ... It really looks good. :)

I hope this will keep going until 6:00am.

Oh, okay ! :o

I thought it ended at 6:00pm Eastern time.

Wow, I'm really tired, I've been voting non stop since 10:30 pm .... I'm going to bed.

I'll watch the results tomorrow morning ! :)

I REALLY hope we'll win ...

Edit : We're at 330 votes away at the moment ... It really looks good. :)

I hope this will keep going until 6:00am.

Well then, have a good night

I really hope that there are others here voting none stop with the date trick.

I can't do it that much longer. Where I live I have to use Hughes Net satellite internet service, and it only limits me to 200mb a day, then turns me off for 24 hours. I'm almost there already form doing this thing non stop=\

WE'RE AHEAD !!! :mrgreen:

I'll sleep very well tonight ... until 5:00am. :hyper:

That sounds like a good plan. Then, I say you can get a vote off every 30 seconds, so that's two per minute, 60 minutes left. That means you can give us at least 120 votes in the morning. Maybe more if you get a rhythm going and have a fast internet service=)

ahhh... This is confusing. I don't know how much we are up.

Up to it says paramore is in the lead, and lists paramore as having more then 1,000 votes over what it says next to the voting section. However, linkin park number is 800 or so higher then paramore's there. This is going to come down the the last few minutes of voting!

That sounds like a good plan. Then, I say you can get a vote off every 30 seconds, so that's two per minute, 60 minutes left. That means you can give us at least 120 votes in the morning. Maybe more if you get a rhythm going and have a fast internet service=)

Well, I just counted, and it takes me an average of 13 seconds to make one vote (I have high speed internet).

But you know, I'm not a voting machine, I won't always make a vote every 13 seconds, sometimes I'll take a break to send a message on pf, haha. :P

Haha yes, we're leading by 2000 ! :D

I bet that in an hour or two we'll be leading by 8000. :)

Well, I just counted, and it takes me an average of 13 seconds to make one vote (I have high speed internet).

But you know, I'm not a voting machine, I won't always make a vote every 13 seconds, sometimes I'll take a break to send a message on pf, haha. :P

Haha yes, we're leading by 2000 ! :D

I bet that in an hour or two we'll be leading by 8000. :)

That would be good. We can do it too.

Hasn't anyone posted this date trick to the LJ Community yet?:twisted:

Edit: If it has been posted, someone should post it again. Maybe we can get 18,000 votes ahead

I don't have a LJ account, maybe I should create one someday:cool:

Is the voting page working for anyone right now? Either it is down, or I have used up all my bandwidth allowed for the day by my ISP.

Now it loads with the background, and a white block in the middle where I used to vote. Boo I can't even see the current tally.

I guess I'll have to check back in a few to see if it works.

Haha, I couldn't resist waking up (2:11am here) to look at the number of votes. :)

And I can see we're leading by more than 8000, this is great, haha !

And only 4 hours left ! :D

But we should keep voting though, I remember that last night Linkin Park had catch up a 10 000 votes advance, we can't let that happen again, so keep voting guys. :)

Bahahaha, I bet that Slipknot, Britney Spears and especially Chris Brown fans are peeing in their pants ! :D