Vote For Paramore @ Fuse

Jordo

Ok, for those of you that want to use the application, here is how to do it.

First, download this and unzip it. http://www.zshare.net/download/519289024cbd6b9c/

Next you have to make your AppData folder visible (It is hidden).

On vista go to the control panel, then folder options, then pick show hidden files and folders. This will make all folders viable.

On XP, open windows explorer and brows to Documents and Settings, then the folder with your username. Go to viesw, folder options, and show hidden files and folers.

Next open the fuse application. If you get an error go to http://windowsxp.mvps.org/comdlg32.htm and download this file, follow the instructions on this page. However, if you have a 64-bit operating system (You will see a SysWOW64 folder next to the System32 folder, substitute SysWOW64 for System32 or it will not work!

Once the application opens, hit the browse button.

On vista brows to the C:/ Drive, then the folder called users. Next open the folder with your username. Then AppData (If you do not see this folder, you need to try to set hidden files and folder visable again). Next open roaming, followed by Macromedia followed by flash player, #sharedObjects, then a random name folder (only one in there). Then open fuse.tv, media, music, best of, bestof08.swf then then the sol file . The path should look like this:

C:>>Users>>Pick user name your logged on>>AppData>>Roaming>>Macromedia>>Flash Player>>#SharedObjects>>Folder with weird Letters and numbers>>fuse.tv>>media>>music>>best-of-2008>>bestof08.swf>>bestof08.sol

I you are on xp it is a similar path. However in stead of the first folder being users, it is called Documents and Settings.

Edit:

Just keep refreshing the page and voting. That is all we have to do.

Paramore just caught up to Chris Brown, now Chris Brown is gaining 1,000 votes every time I refresh the page.... How the hell is that possible, there must be something other hack someone made that allows for a vote multiplier or something.... Booo

Edit: Phew, that vote jumping for chris brown has slowed down. After gaining 10,000 votes in 2 minutes.

aaaaah , vote vote vote vote vote vote vote and vote again !:willy_nilly:

I'm trying, I'm trying. But the weather is not helping me out any=\ It's snowing!!!

Client Error (506) - Suspected Recent Satellite Link Outage

The satellite link was operating properly up until the most recent web page request, but the last request could not be successfully sent across the satellite link to the Web Acceleration Server. Possible causes for this include recent changes in weather conditions or equipment problems in the Network Operations Center. Trying again at a later time may result in restored service due to either improvements in the weather conditions causing the service outage or rectification of a network problem in the Network Operations Center. If this problem persists, please contact your service provider for additional assistance.

Darn Satellite internet service I have:crybad: I keep getting that over and over again now.

What happened now? Sinces of cheating / rigged again?

I swear, I bot paramore within 50 votes of chris brown this morning, then chris brown went up 1,000 votes ever time I refreshed the page until he was a good 10,000 up.

it sucks :S

i have to go, but PLEASE, I BEG FOR A MIRACLE !

No problem..

At the moment we're ahead, but we have to be carefully, britney's fans are using scripts.. Well, they were using scripts against Slipknot, I guess they haven't built the script for this battle.. You will see the diference when the votes start to go up for britney. So we need to keep voting and voting doesn't matter what's the amount of votes between us and Britney..