Vote For Paramore @ Fuse

Jordo

He's ahead by almost 20,000 votes. We need to keep voting. I'm pretty sure it's been posted and if it has been or if it is considered cheating, I'm sorry (and feel free to delete :)!) but if you change the date on your computer and refresh the page, you can vote again. Let's beat Chris Brown!!

He's ahead by almost 20,000 votes. We need to keep voting. I'm pretty sure it's been posted and if it has been or if it is considered cheating, I'm sorry (and feel free to delete :)!) but if you change the date on your computer and refresh the page, you can vote again. Let's beat Chris Brown!!

Head back a page or two. I Britney fan provided us with a link to a program we can run that allows us to vote unlimited with out changing the date. That's what they are doing...

Cheaters... That is how britney has so many votes, and chris brown keeps gaining so much when ever paramore makes a come back.

Lore, don't forget that you have to give me an easy explanation on how to run the program. :P

For the moment, I think I'll just use the date trick ... :P

Come on guys, we need to catch up ! Chris Brown is 13,000 votes ahead !

I haven't forgot. I have just been busy. Working a lot of house since it's you know, that time of the year. Crazy shoppers, I can't wait till I'm out of retail and land me dream job as a web designer, I'm so close right now.

I type it up tomorrow morning for you, for now I'm going to bed, I have had a long day.

And lol, Lore, I didn't even recognize that at first. I need to come up with a new sceen name to use, that one is ancient. LoR stands for the band LiveOnRelease which broke up in 2003, and Evanescence is well, the band Evanescence. How about we just go by my name Chris, hehe:cool:

Lol, okay then Chris. :)

We're being beaten up badly by Chris Brown ... We're 50 000 votes away ... :(

I think it's over ... Unless we do something big in the little time that's left ....

A link to this was posted Farther down on this page. It actually works better. Well, no, it adds an extra step in between votes but is not a pain in the ass to set up.

1. Open the fuse voting page

2. Scroll down to where the voting is done

3. Right click on its background. (You'll notice its a flash program)

4. Click on settings

5. Click the folder icon

6. Put the storage information to none (0Kb)

7. Close it, refresh the page and vote again.

8. Deny it when it says it want to store information

9. Refresh page and vote again

Give this a try, if it doesn't work for you I'll type up better instructions for the other method. But the issue with that one is, A, you will most likely need to download that missing file, then install it in elevated command prompt. Which could e hard if you have no idea what you are doing. Or in my case having a 64-bit version of windows, having to find a different file then the one in the link...

You also need to make hidden folders visible, and re brows to the file every time you go to start voting again.

So, let me know how the other trick works for you.

And about this poll, Britney has over a million votes now=\ And Chris Brown, sell, were are not feeling the same love from Britney's fans. All I can say is:

I only just turned 15

I'm filled with hopes and dreams

I turn my radio on and

I hear the strangest song

I'm afraid of Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera

Backstreet Boys and N'sync I don't know what to think

Ahoo Ahoo Ahoo Ahoo

It's slick the way they dress

I heard they all have fake breasts

One thing I'll do if I can

Is go on Britney's bus and get a tan

They dance like they need a cure

Let's get the number of their choreographer

There so worried bout what we'll think

They took the time to learn to lip sync

Milli Vanilli Milli Vanilli Milli Vanilli Milli Vanilli

I'm afraid of Britney

I'm afraid of Britney

Ahoo Ahoo Ahoo Ahoo

Ahoo Ahoo Ahoo Ahoo

Ahoo Ahoo Ahoo Ahoo

Ahoo Ahoo Ahoo Ahoo

If the final is Paramore vs Britney, I'll go to the school computers everyday and vote on every computer there.

She already has 1 million votes...

Edit:

While you guys vote for Paramore, vote for slipknot. It's be easier for Paramore to take them down than to take down Britney.

If the final is Paramore vs Britney, I'll go to the school computers everyday and vote on every computer there.

She already has 1 million votes...

Edit:

While you guys vote for Paramore, vote for slipknot. It's be easier for Paramore to take them down than to take down Britney.

Yes, but it is not worth our effort to give slipknot a half a million votes, when we our selves need to get at least 50,000 to catch up to chris brown.

I'VE GOT IT!

So, i've rigged the voting now with macro's!

Here's how:

First: Do the steps that LoREvanessence did. (Note: When doing this, make sure you make it so you have to deny it every time.)

2.)Download Macro Express (http://www.macroexpress.com/)

3.) Open Macro Express and click capture

Ok, so here is the long list of steps you need to do to capture your macro (took me almost an hour to figure this out):

So, assuming you've clicked capture, it will pop up with a little screen that says "Add macro" and has a long list of "Ctrl+(insert letter here)". Select one of those and click "Capture Macro". Under Capture settings, UNCHECK "Capture Double for Menus".

LEAVE EVERYTHING ELSE HOW IT IS!!!!!!!

Before you capture, make sure your voting page is in a "fresh" browser. Make sure no tabs are open. Select "Start Capture". Click ok. On your voting page, click on paramore, select vote, then you should have an "Accept" or "deny" thing from flash player, select deny. Select next match. Go up to the top of your browser and click on the refresh button. Wait a couple seconds after you refresh so that your page is loaded fully and your voting page thing is in the same spot it was when you started.

RIGHT AFTER YOUR VOTING PAGE IS REFRESHED PRESS THE HOTKEY BEFORE MOVING YOUR MOUSE OR CLICKING ANYTHING ELSE. (That means dont click on the macro express program or anything)

Now that you have done this, try your macro by pressing the hotkey. Make sure that it click on the right things and votes for paramore. Once you have that done, go to the Macro Explorer section of Macro Express and right click on your new macro. Go to properties> activation> check the schedule box> set schedule> click the other bubble> set it to 0 minutes and 10 seconds.

And there you go....my lengthy explanation of macro express.....Sorry.