David Cook

cool kids

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah that sounds awesome, thanks :)

I think Bar-ba-sol and Come Back to Me are my favorites. Oh, and Lie, too! I actually really like Light On, it's Time of My Life that I have a problem with lol. It's just so cheesy.

Do ya want the studio versions of the songs he did on AI?

If ya don't have them already u should check em out, especially Billie Jean (the Chris Cornell version) and also his own version of Mariah's Always Be My Baby!! Awesome stuff =]

I LOOOVE David Cook! He's amazing! He has a wonderful voice, he seems so sweet, and he's damn good lookin'! I have his CD and I LOVE it! I love all the songs on it, and I think Bar-Ba-Sol is my favorite...I love Lie as well...hell, I love it all! I fell in love back when I saw his very first audition! I have to say that I'm damn proud to be from Missouri where he was raised!

Hey MJ, do you think you can PM me those songs? Someone on the DC board PMed a link to me and the PM just went away. So I don't remember where to go! And I heard that if you find Analog Heart online or anywhere, that it would probably cost you thousands of dollars to pay for it! WHEW!! Talk about expensive! Anyway, I'd LOVE it if you could send me his stuff!

I LOOOVE David Cook! He's amazing! He has a wonderful voice, he seems so sweet, and he's damn good lookin'! I have his CD and I LOVE it! I love all the songs on it, and I think Bar-Ba-Sol is my favorite...I love Lie as well...hell, I love it all! I fell in love back when I saw his very first audition! I have to say that I'm damn proud to be from Missouri where he was raised!

Hey MJ, do you think you can PM me those songs? Someone on the DC board PMed a link to me and the PM just went away. So I don't remember where to go! And I heard that if you find Analog Heart online or anywhere, that it would probably cost you thousands of dollars to pay for it! WHEW!! Talk about expensive! Anyway, I'd LOVE it if you could send me his stuff!

totally agree!! He's freaking awesome!!!!

Bar Ba Sol is my fav too!!!

It's amazing!!!

And sure I'll pm u the links =]

I havent got all of it on sendspace yet, so I'll pm u what i have so far first =]

Analog heart is incredible!!! You'll love it =]

totally agree!! He's freaking awesome!!!!

Bar Ba Sol is my fav too!!!

It's amazing!!!

And sure I'll pm u the links =]

I havent got all of it on sendspace yet, so I'll pm u what i have so far first =]

Analog heart is incredible!!! You'll love it =]

He is!! That's awesome and yes it is! I LOVE it!!

Thank you!! I'm patiently waiting, and go ahead I can wait for the rest.

I bet I will! I've actually heard 7 of the songs I think...I found them on a music site, but it costed money to download them so I only got to listen. It sux!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The video is awesome! and i really love the song too! :D

lols, I'm suuper late. hahahaha

The album has definitely grown on me now. I didn't like it at first..I don't know why. I love it now! every song on the album is amazing. I love bar-ba-sol, heroes, lie, Mr.Sensitive, life on the moon. Basically everything on there is great!

David Cook is amazing! his voice seriously gives me chills!

• 2 weeks later...