• i'm a straight Guy
    • I'm a straight Girl
    • I'm a Bi Guy
    • Im a Bi Girl
    • I'm Gay
    • I'm a Lesbian
    • I'm a Transexual

:o me thinks not L R Kavanagh :kiss:

I LOV U like thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis much haha :hug: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I think so J A Birchall!!

I <3 u like thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis much!! haha :hug::kiss::mrgreen: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:-o

well lucy i love u so much if i typed it i would miss my flight tomorrow afternoon hah :kiss: :kiss: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

He's quite busy with school and so am I... I might bake something for him :)

Okay some details from our Lappland trip.

Thursday: Our train left 10.11pm, I was so tired that I slept in the upper bed the whole night while Jo was making schoolwork on the lower bed. w00t sleeping!

Friday: We arrived to Rovaniemi around 8am. Jo's sister Elina came to get us with her 4-yr old daughter Oona. We took Oona to daycare and Elina to work, few hours me and Jo just watched TV in their house. Around 11.30am we went to see the city and 3pm we went to get Oona from the daycare and took her to Mcdonald's. She's such a great child, she wasn't shy at all to me! 5pm we went to get Elina from work and his husband Mike (who's so cool) from their house and we drove to visit at Sattanen (Jo's and Elina's home, where their father lives). Quick visit and then we went to a cottage in Ivalo.

Saturday: Ate breakfast, men did the snow work and me and Elina went to sauna. The funeral started 3pm, and the memorial started 5pm. I was introduced to the whole family, including Jo's grandma. "oh it's so nice that Jo has a special friend!" LOL Before 7pm we left with Jo's father to get our stuff from the cottage and went back to Sattanen. We chatted and drank almost all night.

Sunday: Woke up after 10am to eat breakfast which was awesome! Porrige, bread, pudding... After that Jo's mother showed me her studio (she's a photographer) and then Jo took me to drive snowmobiles. Then Elina, Oona and Mike came, we headed back to Rovaniemi, got pizzas and went to the train. Jo made fun of me not knowing how to make gum bubbles... This time we slept in the same bed cause he was too lazy to open his computer and I got all my stuff on the other bed.

I wish I could have stayd longer there.

<3

Yeah it was. I didn't want to leave! His dad is like the total boss! :D

Tomorrow I've to go to Jo's house to give him some pieces to check out so we could get his curtains up. His mother gave him curtains but she wanted mine opinion over his because I complained about that he doesn't have any curtains. :D