• i'm a straight Guy
    • I'm a straight Girl
    • I'm a Bi Guy
    • Im a Bi Girl
    • I'm Gay
    • I'm a Lesbian
    • I'm a Transexual

Following on from the last thread..

haha my best friend is like you aoife. she hates me buying her too much too, i cant help it, i just like always buying her lunch or randomly getting her a wee present :]

Well, i met the girl i was going out with for a couple of weeks, last friday. And everything was going great, i though maybe finally she's accepted just being friends. then about 2am she sent a text going "tonight made me realise how much i like you", and i was like.. bah!

I couldnt go out with her, cause i would end up hurting her cause of how i feel about my best friend! And i dont want to hurt anyone, i would never forgive myself,

Speaking of my best friend, i have a wee plan up my sleeve! :)

its a bit.. i blush telling this haha

she's staying over at mine on thursday night, cause my parents are going away so we're just kinda gonna chill out, have a drink, listen to music and stuff :]

and well, i guess if i loved someone enough, id do anything to have them, and i do, therefor..

im going to plan for "my heart" to come on at somepoint when we're listening to music, and in the middle of it, im just gonna look her straight in the eyes and say "i love you"

.... ahhhh :oops: :oops: :oops:

Awwww...

Just realised that me and my bf haven't went out (for a dinner or a movie) in like... OMG! Since we got together. I want a date. Maybe next weekend if we got time we could go eat chicken wings to Speakeasy restaurant...

But the best time to spend time with him is to just watch TV :)

she's staying over at mine on thursday night, cause my parents are going away so we're just kinda gonna chill out, have a drink, listen to music and stuff :]

and well, i guess if i loved someone enough, id do anything to have them, and i do, therefor..

im going to plan for "my heart" to come on at somepoint when we're listening to music, and in the middle of it, im just gonna look her straight in the eyes and say "i love you"

Things with best friends never work out. Good luck anyway.

I'm straight, like a...straight thingy.

Why not add a poll to the new thread ? :o

So we can have more recent statistics of pf's sexuality in general.

This looks like a great plan, Ross. :P

Don't mess it up !! :mrgreen: