1. 1. Your sexuality?

• i'm a straight Guy
    • I'm a straight Girl
    • I'm a Bi Guy
    • Im a Bi Girl
    • I'm Gay
    • I'm a Lesbian
    • I'm a Transexual

I'm hoping that Jo's roommate would go home for the easter... Then we could have the whole appartment for just me and Jo.

And he is!!!!

The downside for today was that Jo took an evening shift, I've no idea when he gets from work... Because his roommate is away I can't go to his appartment without him... And now I'm home and I've to clean.

I wanna go to Jo's house!

:-x

Yeah... I hope he would call me soon... I can't stop him from working because he needs the money. Thankfully it's easter break now.

If not tonight, I'm going there as soon as possible tomorrow.

well we have got her nan's house (across the road) to ourselves to watch movies and stuff in piece over the weekend.

On monday we are going to the arcades with the family her mum step dad sister, little brother, dad uncle and auntie and 2 little cousins haha so that is gunna be good if the weather is nice.

Tuesday to friday she is working but tuesday we r going out for a meal

and next friday she is coming to mine woop for the weekend

w00t!

I'm home again. Jo went to work after 8am and I got bored so I left there before 11am. He just called to check if I still was at the flat but I'm nooooot... I got way too hungry to be in a appartment with an empty fridge (I couldn't leave the flat cause I don't have kees).

Not going there tonight or tomorrow. Maybe on sunday I don't know...

But today's highlight was that after Jo left and I opened his computer I saw his msn contacts list... I'm under the section called "family members" with rest of his family. I feel sooooo special!

w00t!

I'm home again. Jo went to work after 8am and I got bored so I left there before 11am. He just called to check if I still was at the flat but I'm nooooot... I got way too hungry to be in a appartment with an empty fridge (I couldn't leave the flat cause I don't have kees).

Not going there tonight or tomorrow. Maybe on sunday I don't know...

But today's highlight was that after Jo left and I opened his computer I saw his msn contacts list... I'm under the section called "family members" with rest of his family. I feel sooooo special!