• i'm a straight Guy
    • I'm a straight Girl
    • I'm a Bi Guy
    • Im a Bi Girl
    • I'm Gay
    • I'm a Lesbian
    • I'm a Transexual

Awww I know the feeling Katie :(

I don't want him to stay over because my family is around all the time, no peace. In his flat we can do whatever we like without being distracted all the time. Plus Jo always has the best TV shows and movies in his computer! :)

I hope I'll see him this weekend.

It's funny that if you're used to call your partner a lot, you begin to know how she/he feels and has been doing.

I always know when I call Jo with just listening the tone of his voice if he has been sleeping, doing schoolwork or just hanging around. :D

Called him today, he had just woken up. Going to see him on the weekend <3

It's funny that if you're used to call your partner a lot, you begin to know how she/he feels and has been doing.

I always know when I call Jo with just listening the tone of his voice if he has been sleeping, doing schoolwork or just hanging around. :D

Called him today, he had just woken up. Going to see him on the weekend <3

yeah i know what you mean erica. the tone of her voice says everything.

i can tell when shes mad, sad, and when she gets this one tone in her voice shes usually being sweet and telling me she loves me and things.

it's so true! i can always tell what mood jake is in haha. [:

LOL

Jo called me about an hour ago and he was at the store.

Jo: "What would I eat tonight? I'm graving something really tasty."

Me: "Well make something delicious."

Jo: "I'm not making anything! Too tired for that... Maybe italian filled toaster would be yummy."

Me: "I don't know byt test it out"

I was thinking that he probably wished that I'd live with him because I like to cook :rotfl:

Going to see him on saturday!! w00t!

aw yay!

soo john has a half day of school tomorrow.

and i'm still on spring break.

and i'm getting someone to cover all but one hour of my shift at work tomorrow.

sooooo he's coming over. and both parents are gonna be at work. :D

and saturday night he might sleep over and we could chill all day sunday till i work

:mrgreen:

Okay,

we got our yearbooks today,

and I didn't buy one cause they're 35 dollars.

anyways,

I signed Christian's.

I grabbed a peice of paper and told her to sign it since I didn't have a yearbook.

But my best friend ran up and signed it first, even though I wanted Christian too.

I slapped him upside the head and got mad.

Christian put on her new glasses and I smiled,

and she signed,

"I 1st & 1/2 to sign. hehe

=)

Love ya,

Christian"

Aww Jo had to call things off.

He and his friend had to fix one program they made 2 months back, he explained what the problem was but of course I did not get it... Sounded way too complicated. Second, his friend's roommate is having a party and Jo lets him to sleep over his place.

I'm not sad at all! I totally understand plus I get to spend home night with my sister who just came home and I'm going to bake a lot of pizza tomorrow so Jo and his friend will get delicious pizza for dinner.

Oh and he called that his sister (who's amazing!) is pregnant with her second child, soooooo happy!!!

sooo am i ^

so this kid i like just told me im perfect

idk if i should believe it or not.

because i found out recently that some other boy that i kinda had a crush on was telling me stuff like that then he would turn around and tell like 4 other girls the same thing so i dont know

Hanz whatsup?

sooo am i ^

so this kid i like just told me im perfect

idk if i should believe it or not.

because i found out recently that some other boy that i kinda had a crush on was telling me stuff like that then he would turn around and tell like 4 other girls the same thing so i dont know

Catie boys like that are assholes, but I'm sure the knew guy would choose you over all the other girls anyway, because you're a very beautiful girl :D That sounds weird :lol: I dunno if I made my point there.. :lol:

yah they are haha

but yah thank you matt :mrgreen::hug:

idk just when something good happens i always second guess and freakout cuz nothign every works out and usually turns out bad for me so idk

we'll see