Hello!

Dutchertina

This is my first message ever on this forum..

I forgot my password and it took a long time before I got a email to change my password.

I just discovered Paramore. I know them for a while but never got into them. The songs weren't too catchy for me but finally I realised how good they are. Haven't seen them live yet but I love to see them! The place where I live is Amsterdam and this year I'm working my ass off because I'd love to go to America next year.

Oh and why is my profile picture and not so very nice flower? Does anyone know if I can change it?

This is my first message ever on this forum..

I forgot my password and it took a long time before I got a email to change my password.

I just discovered Paramore. I know them for a while but never got into them. The songs weren't too catchy for me but finally I realised how good they are. Haven't seen them live yet but I love to see them! The place where I live is Amsterdam and this year I'm working my ass off because I'd love to go to America next year.

Oh and why is my profile picture and not so very nice flower? Does anyone know if I can change it?

If you go in on your User CP, you can change it where it says: Change avatar.

Thanks you all.

Are there other dutch people on this forum??

And Lahni, why are you coming to Holland?

Are you going to Amsterdam?

because my friend is still in contact with our old friends who we started speaking to a while ago

and we decided a few weeks ago that we were going over to visit them

i think its den haag?

because my friend is still in contact with our old friends who we started speaking to a while ago

and we decided a few weeks ago that we were going over to visit them

i think its den haag?

Oh really?

That's like ten minutes away from my hometown!

Ask them if they know the city Leiden.

Have fun there, let me know if you liked it. :)