The Knitting Factory show

Hey, I just put my reactions and observations of The Knitting Factory show .. so read it if you're interested =D And than comment .. especially if you were there.

Cinco de Mayo - PARAMORE! At The Knitting Factory, NYC.

Current mood: jubilant

Category: Music

Well, I just got back from the Paramore show and I'm speechless ... IT WAS FUCKING AMAZING! AHHH omg it was so good! The order was Brandston, Daphne Loves Derby, Paramore, and The Rocket Summer. Brandston was actually really really good, I've never heard them before tonight but I really like them. Daphne was okay and then Paramore came on OMG. Everyone went INSANE ... I think there were more Paramore fans than Brandston, Daphne, and The Rocket Summer( who were headling) fans combined. It was unreal the energy and of course I went freaking insane I was screaming the lyrics jumping up and down pushing foward and pumping my fist the whole time. Lol I don't think my hands were down for a second . I was really close to the stage and I'm pretty sure Hayley made eye contact with me a couple times just b/c I was hard to miss , I was going so insane lol and she even smiled at me at one point =D So hmm, hightlights of their performance include Hunter lying on top of the crowd with his guitar in his hand lol and crowd surfing hehe. I ruffled his hair. People chucking Paramore stickers at Hayley and her laughing when she realized what they were. Hayley singing lines of Panic! At The Disco =D, And Hayley screaming 'I wanna hear you!' during Woah and pulling out her ear plugs and throwing them on the ground. It was just an amazing performance. The set was great and they played Conspiracy! That's something they didn't do last time. Emergency and Pressure were freaking amazing. And then there was My Heart. Ahh god I died and went to heaven it was incredible. There was just so much energy and everyone was so into it and Hayley was just so passionate singing it and Josh was incredible with the screaming .. it was just fucking amazing. They all looked great, by the way, Hayley had this cute shirt on and orange eyeshadow=D hehe. Zac was wearing his suspenders, Josh was wearing a cute black button up with a blue bandanna around his neck, Hunter was wearing a plaid shirt, and Jeremy was wearing a pink shirt, white pants, and pink and gray shoes ..definitly interesting hehe. They were selling all of these sick Paramore shirts I've never seen before but I bought a hoodie it's really hot. I went outside to try to talk to Hayley and Paramore was doing an interview in their van. While I was waiting there were two groups of girls who were literally fighting with each other over who got more autographs from Paramore and who met them more .. it was pretty funny. So everyone was asking Hayley for like a zillion pictures and autographs. So I was like fuck it I just want to say hi. Well she was about to get into the van and I was like 'Hayley wait! Can I have a hug?' And she gave it to me! Yay ahh I LOVE HERRRR! She's so sweet .. so that made my life basically. Omg I have to mention this, one girl literally asked Hayley this, "Are you a Jesus lover?" I was like 'wtf!?" Haha What kind of question is that to ask? So anyway that was it and I will be seeing all of their sweet asses AGAIN tomorrow at Bamboozle =D Ahh life is amazing. Along with Chiodos, Bayside, Motion City Soundtrack, Fall Out Boy, All American Rejects and more! WOO anyway I'm going to bed .. pictures will be posted later. Btw sorry this is so fucking long.

haha wow u saw many things i didnt.

maybe i was too into myself going crazy lols.

and taking pics and videos.

gosh it was great.

i cant wait for the next time they come here.

Yah I started taking pictures but than I was like fuck it I just want to concentrate of going freaking crazy for Paramore lol.

• 2 weeks later...