Hayley look-a-likes

jennbob

Guest JadeIsRad
everytime im at a gig, i see at least one fayley. its way fun.

I see millions at every gig! It's really annoying 'cus I have red hair so I wear my hood up incase I get accused of being a Fayley :/

I see millions at every gig! It's really annoying 'cus I have red hair so I wear my hood up incase I get accused of being a Fayley :/

This is the only (and I mean only) thing that annoys me about Hayley.

If you dye your hair any shade of red you get accused of copying her!

Some people had hayley williams hair before it WAS hayley williams hair, if you get me.

I just don't care anymore.

Keep your hood down! Red hair is rad!

Some people had hayley williams hair before it WAS hayley williams hair, if you get me.

Hence the name.. JadeIsRad 8-)

*cheers*

I know, I think I posted the 'all paramore fans are awesome' thing too early. Some people are being jerks!

God, you ask one simple question and get a load of bull back in your face!

now i dont think people are being jerks. just alot of people have been on these boards and fans for along time and bth these "fayleys" that have been at every show recently are get annoying. so the "do i look like hayley?" question kinda annoys some people.

no offence to you cuase u just have red hair so that isnt like you are one. but every once in awhile that just gets on my nerves so sorry.

just every time i see some one who is clearly trying to be hayley i wan to run up them and b like "UR NOT HAYLEY FREAKIN WILLIAMS!" :shifty:

Guest JadeIsRad

I agree. It's so annoying because I am definately not copying Hayley.

Yeah I get you :]

Haha it is but I'd rather not risk being called a Fayley

Hence the name.. JadeIsRad 8-)

Hahaha so true :mrgreen:

:mrgreen:

:kiss: ;]

now i dont think people are being jerks. just alot of people have been on these boards and fans for along time and bth these "fayleys" that have been at every show recently are get annoying. so the "do i look like hayley?" question kinda annoys some people.

no offence to you cuase u just have red hair so that isnt like you are one. but every once in awhile that just gets on my nerves so sorry.

just every time i see some one who is clearly trying to be hayley i wan to run up them and b like "UR NOT HAYLEY FREAKIN WILLIAMS!" :shifty:

I just get annoyed that everyone is so uptight about it.

But it does sometimes annoy me too, you can't help it, even though I know some people think I try and look like her.

I don't try, but if I like something she wears then I'd get something similar, but I did that with Diana Vickers from the X Factor too, I bought her dress. So it's not like I'm obsessing over Hayley.

I agree. It's so annoying because I am definately not copying Hayley.

Yeah I get you :]

Haha it is but I'd rather not risk being called a Fayley

Hah! We sound like we are getting ourselves all wound up.

I think the word Fayley should be banned!

Then we can go to a concert and have red hair without being thinking we are copy cats.

:willy_nilly:

It annoyed me big time before. I actually bleached my hair back blonde because I was so sick of it, but it didn't feel like me so I dyed it back.

:)

I just get annoyed that everyone is so uptight about it.

But it does sometimes annoy me too, you can't help it, even though I know some people think I try and look like her.

I don't try, but if I like something she wears then I'd get something similar, but I did that with Diana Vickers from the X Factor too, I bought her dress. So it's not like I'm obsessing over Hayley.

Posting a pic with yourself wearing a similar make up and shirt really gives the bad vibe to some people... They don't see how you dress all the time, they just see the picture.

I bought this woolen dark grey/black striped woolen shirt that looks kinda like the shirt Hayley got from H&M (it has some white on it)... Why I bought it? My boyfriend likes woolen shirts so I bought it because of him, but people don't know that. They just see what they see.

I must go to bed because this message of mine is a mess, I don't get the point of it but I hope someone gets something...

Posting a pic with yourself wearing a similar make up and shirt really gives the bad vibe to some people... They don't see how you dress all the time, they just see the picture.

I bought this woolen dark grey/black striped woolen shirt that looks kinda like the shirt Hayley got from H&M (it has some white on it)... Why I bought it? My boyfriend likes woolen shirts so I bought it because of him, but people don't know that. They just see what they see.

I must go to bed because this message of mine is a mess, I don't get the point of it but I hope someone gets something...

Yeah it possibly wasn't the smartest thing to do, but most of my clothes she might wear.

It's just what I had on.

I bought new make-up yesterday and so I had a tester with it, so then I took the pic for myspace, and then I just used it here.

I've others too, but I have sunglasses on, so that wouldn't be good for my question, haha!

They are massive love-heart shaped things! I love em'!

:D

£100?! It's probably worth it though :]

I really like her hair too.

It looks good on her, but I think most people would look like tramps with it! :P

and yeah I know, it's the most I've ever spent on clothes by a long shot.

I normally just get stuff from H&M and the like.

The dress was from Zara, I felt a bit out of place there. Everyone looked all smart and dressed up and then there was me in my hoodie and converse!

:)

i get what you mean lol.

like id love to get my septum peirced at some point, purely because i like the peircing - i always have, but i guess the fact that hayley has one now has maybe swayed me towards getting it done a tad more.

but if i was too go for it, id have certain... 'consequences' to deal with haha.

(even though i have no wish to resemble hayley in any way!).

i get what you mean lol.

like id love to get my septum peirced at some point, purely because i like the peircing - i always have, but i guess the fact that hayley has one now has maybe swayed me towards getting it done a tad more.

but if i was too go for it, id have certain... 'consequences' to deal with haha.

you know what, just do it!

I've had my nose pierced, not a septum piercing though, I don't like em' much to be honest, but I had to take it out for school and it all healed up.

I'm guna' do it again before I go to college anyway.

you know what, just do it!

I've had my nose pierced, not a septum piercing though, I don't like em' much to be honest, but I had to take it out for school and it all healed up.

I'm guna' do it again before I go to college anyway.

lol thanks for the encouragement.

i think i might wait 'til im a tad older tbh, when im 18 or something.

im planning on just getting a stud at christmas time though.

She's lying. All she does is tell me how much she wishes to resemble Hayley. She's already got the money put away to get the same tattoo and everything!

Don't bother throwing revision back in my face here, I need something to pass the time...

She's lying. All she does is tell me how much she wishes to resemble Hayley. She's already got the money put away to get the same tattoo and everything!

Don't bother throwing revision back in my face here, I need something to pass the time...

i despair of you.

he's lying, by the by.