The Hockey Thread

Wildman

/error.

kidding kidding.,;-)

Hardly! The Red Wings are the most successful American franchise in the NHL, with the most Stanley Cup wins on 11. And one of the most wonderfully consistent teams. From 1933–34 to 1965–66, the Red Wings only missed the playoffs four times. The Red Wings have also made the playoffs in 23 of the last 25 seasons, including the last 17 in a row. This is the longest current streak of post-season appearances in all of American professional sports!

I saw your kidding btw, I just wanted to establish their greatness!;-)

Hardly! The Red Wings are the most successful American franchise in the NHL, with the most Stanley Cup wins on 11. And one of the most wonderfully consistent teams. From 1933–34 to 1965–66, the Red Wings only missed the playoffs four times. The Red Wings have also made the playoffs in 23 of the last 25 seasons, including the last 17 in a row. This is the longest current streak of post-season appearances in all of American professional sports!

Did you copy and paste that from Wikipedia? lol

yeah they are pretty amazing. They had Brendan Shanahan and Steve Yzerman back when i was really into them. I don't think they even play anymore..lol.

and no problem, you got to represent!

;)

lol.

anyways,

Hockey looks pretty brutal.

it's a very physical game, but super fun. I like beating the hell out of people for fun sometimes...hahahh hah..mmmmhmm. Yeah. I started to get into a fight once when i was playing but then i stopped because i would have been suspended for the rest of the season and i didn't want that.

god i sound like an ass, i promise i'm not *adjusts halo* :mrgreen:

it's a very physical game, but super fun. I like beating the hell out of people for fun sometimes...hahahh hah..mmmmhmm. Yeah. I started to get into a fight once when i was playing but then i stopped because i would have been suspended for the rest of the season and i didn't want that.

god i sound like an ass, i promise i'm not *adjusts halo* :mrgreen:

hahaha

whoaaa. good luck with that!!

OMG ross. that made my night.

go wings!

Untitled-1-4.gif

p.s. wonderful idea for a thread. hockey is my life. seriously