Dragonball

"Enough! You'll NOT make a fool of me. Galik Gun!"

<======================================)

'Sall about Vegeta... and Brolly.

The dude playing Goku isn't nearly hench enough. He jus' looks like a pussy. Thinking about it, though, Chuck Norris would really be the only person that'd be able to play Goku.

goku_2.jpgfirst-goku.jpg

Still, Marsters makes a good Piccolo.

Y'see what I mean, though?

Goku looks like he could punch through an anvil, but the pussy they got playing him has no muscle capacity whatsover. Goku wasn't some anorexic looking pansy, he was a hench motherfucker. 'Nother comparison:

DBmoviePoster.jpg250px-Son_Goku.jpg

I kinda grew up addicted to DBZ, which makes it even more annoying to see who they've casted as Goku. It's like the same principle as using a cat to play as an Oozaru.

da-bird-with-cat.jpgoozaru.jpg

"Enough! You'll NOT make a fool of me. Galik Gun!"

<======================================)

'Sall about Vegeta... and Brolly.

The dude playing Goku isn't nearly hench enough. He jus' looks like a pussy. Thinking about it, though, Chuck Norris would really be the only person that'd be able to play Goku.

goku_2.jpgfirst-goku.jpg

Still, Marsters makes a good Piccolo.

LOL, Yeah the piccolo looks alright.

This is one movie I'm DEFINITELY gonna see...I usually see a kick ass trailer on tv and I say "I'm gonna see that" about every movie...But of course this is Dragonball.

Oh fuck off, You better see it or else I'll eat your socks.

Dude... no offense... I like the show... but they basically took the whole fantasy part out of it for the movie. Where is the aliens? The cyborgs? I mean... their main mode of transportation in the movie is a motorcycle for god sakes!

I agree with him.. :shifty:

Chris..please don't eat my socks..I've only got one pair left..lol

I guess you're pretty unlucky then my friend..Hand em over.

Dude... no offense... I like the show... but they basically took the whole fantasy part out of it for the movie. Where is the aliens? The cyborgs? I mean... their main mode of transportation in the movie is a motorcycle for god sakes!

I guess that is correct.

I'll leave your socks alone. "kyute"s tasted funny.

Indeed, Justin Chatwin is not quite beastly enough to play Goku, but we must remember he's only playing teenage Goku not full grown Goku.

He'd still been training under Master Roshi for most of his life, and still gone through the whole of the DB storyline by this point, so he should still be pretty bulky.

When Goku's pressing against a beam attack, trying to push it backwards, and you see him struggling, 'cause he's so hench you actually believe that the beam he's pushing against has a fuck load of force behind it, but with this rat playing him, no matter how much it looks like he's struggling to push a beam back, it'll look like there's no energy in the beam whatsoever. That's not what DBZ's about, DBZ is about fuckin' huge powerful fighters fighting to the death and occasionally destroying a planet in the process.

The whole film should've been in CGI. Like Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children, Resident Evil: Degeneration, Appleseed or Appleseed Ex Machina.

He'd still been training under Master Roshi for most of his life, and still gone through the whole of the DB storyline by this point, so he should still be pretty bulky.

When Goku's pressing against a beam attack, trying to push it backwards, and you see him struggling, 'cause he's so hench you actually believe that the beam he's pushing against has a fuck load of force behind it, but with this rat playing him, no matter how much it looks like he's struggling to push a beam back, it'll look like there's no energy in the beam whatsoever. That's not what DBZ's about, DBZ is about fuckin' huge powerful fighters fighting to the death and occasionally destroying a planet in the process.

The whole film should've been in CGI. Like Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children, Resident Evil: Degeneration, Appleseed or Appleseed Ex Machina.

Nah man, Not at all. That wouldn't work, I'm glad they did it this way, I agree with you at the first part tough...Or the destroy a planet and a big beam thing, That needs to be real. Maybe next movie?

I think it'd work really well.

F'example, you remember the fight at the end of The Matrix, with Neo vs Smith, in the rain. How DBZ-esque was that? The whole of that was CGI animated. Anime transfers really well to CGI.

And you've gotta admit, it'd work a lot better than having some weedy little kid playing as Goku... who weedyness aside, doesn't even look like Goku.