Warped Tour 2009!

holleh

today was incredible. Every damn thing was amazing. I'd love to go into detail about everything but that would take forever. My highlight was going to Aaron Gillespie's acoustic set he was doing with TWLOHA. He played some new The Almost songs and the group that got to go to the private acoustic just got to sit back and talk with him and with Jamie who started TWLOHA. It was honestly so inspiring. Like, I was near tears through the whole thing. Not only because Aaron is one of my heroes but also because Jamie is and both of them are so down to earth and loving guys.

Honestly, it was the best day of my life.

My highlight was going to Aaron Gillespie's acoustic set he was doing with TWLOHA. He played some new The Almost songs and the group that got to go to the private acoustic just got to sit back and talk with him and with Jamie who started TWLOHA. It was honestly so inspiring. Like, I was near tears through the whole thing. Not only because Aaron is one of my heroes but also because Jamie is and both of them are so down to earth and loving guys.

jealousx1000000000000000000000000000000

He's one of my heroes

Honestly, Aaron and Jamie are the nicest guys on the planet.

I was sitting right by Aaron's guitar case and he was like... "Can you open that up and grab my little silver claw like thing of if it for me?"

And I was like.... "You mean your capo?"

and he was like... "Yeah, I wasn't sure you would know what that was." And then he laughed. hahaha

Jamie also took some of the story I wrote and read it to the whole group along with some other kids. It sounded so much better when he read it. hahaha

I neeeed to see The Almost live.

UO stops touring early September, so I'm guessing The Almost will tour soon after that to promote the new album.

I still have Dusty's email.. so I might email him and ask if I can photoshoot The Almost. Apparently they need "tons of publicity" so I hope he'll be down for it.

today was incredible. Every damn thing was amazing. I'd love to go into detail about everything but that would take forever. My highlight was going to Aaron Gillespie's acoustic set he was doing with TWLOHA. He played some new The Almost songs and the group that got to go to the private acoustic just got to sit back and talk with him and with Jamie who started TWLOHA. It was honestly so inspiring. Like, I was near tears through the whole thing. Not only because Aaron is one of my heroes but also because Jamie is and both of them are so down to earth and loving guys.

Honestly, it was the best day of my life.

WHAAAAAAAT?!?! Maaaan I didn't know they were doing that!!! DAMN IT!!

That would've been amazing.

*jealous*

Well I'm glad you got to see it :)

Aaron was like 2 feet away from me taking a picture with somebody and i was gonna ask him but after he finished he freaking booked it out of there and i didn't want to chase him down so i let him go.

i'm glad i saw him then though cause i couldn't see ANYTHING during underoath

No, I did not. I'm pretty sure I was watching There For Tomorrow while Chiodos was playing. Craig Owens totally hit in my the face with his elbow on accident though. He was sitting next to me... totally didnt realize it till he had to leave and as he was shimmying out of the chair area he hit me in the face with his elbow. It was hilarious.