rock bands are filthy and inhumane

imnotsorryyet

I'd fight him, I hate Hip-Hop, I think it is no form of music, that takes no talent to do. Anyone can use a beatbox and make up nasty lyrics, about their fake street cred, money, and their "women". So, yea you did the right thing.

Thats the thing tho. Hip-hop is not ABOUT that. Listen to people like Lupe Fiasco or Nas. Their spittin stuff that actually means something. The stuff people think is Hip-hop like.. Lil Wayne, 50 Cent, Plies, whoever. I grew up around Hip-hop and its WAYY more than just rappin bout girls and money.

And beat boxing is very hard. I tried lol. Atleast trying to make it sound nice. So I dont think "anyone" is a correct term. Not everyone can beatbox, or be a dj, or watever. If thats the case, then anyone can play the guitar, or drums.

I'd fight him, I hate Hip-Hop, I think it is no form of music, that takes no talent to do. Anyone can use a beatbox and make up nasty lyrics, about their fake street cred, money, and their "women". So, yea you did the right thing.

Clearly a very well informed post, the poster has obviously done his research.

The hiphop you've heared is blatently the pop bollocks, stuff like 50 Cent, Chingy or Soulja Boy. They're like Trivium are to metal or Sum 41 are to punk.

Hip hop's been around since African tribes chanted stories along to a rythem, all this bullshit you see on TMF and BET, where they rap about their bling, their hos and then their money is not what hip hop's about.

Try artists like Dead Prez, Immortal Technique or Biggie Small. The exact opposite of what today's pop culture sees hip hop as.