Post *your* pictures - Part 7

thebrowncoat

oh i do remember seeing those but youre pretty!

your hairs nice in the first one. i like that.

i need to dye my hair again and i wanan cut it hsorter

It was colouring shampoo, after I used dyeing in the same shade, but it didn't workout.

Now I have different colour under my fringe and accually I barely see the difference. And my hair now seems to be brown when I'm not lightened.I wand something more... red. And I was scared to cut my hair shorter but now I know I'm going to do this cause they're annoying :P

It was colouring shampoo, after I used dyeing in the same shade, but it didn't workout.

Now I have different colour under my fringe and accually I barely see the difference. And my hair now seems to be brown when I'm not lightened.I wand something more... red. And I was scared to cut my hair shorter but now I know I'm going to do this cause they're annoying :P

ohh true true. omg mins brown too i dyed it red but it faded now i just want my natural color back lol. or darker brown. yea im scared to cut my hair short cuz im used to long hair but ive had long hair for a whiel i need a change my hair seems to grow fast

ohh true true. omg mins brown too i dyed it red but it faded now i just want my natural color back lol. or darker brown. yea im scared to cut my hair short cuz im used to long hair but ive had long hair for a whiel i need a change my hair seems to grow fast

I think I'll cut my hair as short as hayley has on cat's music in franlin... But I'm not sure yet..

I hate hair growing >.< I need to go to hairdresser more often and I'm slowly becoming a bankrupt.

I needed to cut my hair a little cause it was damaged. ;]