write anything that you want in your own language - Part 2

thebrowncoat

pff, na hát akkor én se igazán ismertem őket :nono:

amúgy nem, nem volt rá pénzem... :???:

haha we have some freaky letters

such as őűú :lol:

ooo...pedig azt hittem, mert említetted nekem még anno, hogy lehet hogy mész. én pedig szurkoltam. P!nk azért sokkal többször jön ide, mint akármelyik banda vagy énekes, ezt be kell vallani. Sztem van itt neki vmi háza vagy vmije. Biztos csak azért jön ide:D

haha we have some freaky letters

such as őűú :lol:

oh my gosh what a heck is that: ő

it looks like ö to me, I wonder how it's pronounced :lol:

And I would never be able write those ` on the top oh those, I think ö and ä are already kinda weird and hard to write (and sometimes i forgot to put the dots there xD) :rotfl:

But still I'm jealous. We only got three special letters :crybad::mrgreen:

^Cool, yep I know what you mean. That's awesome! :D

Of course I am, we only have A-Z and åäö :nono::mrgreen:

How many ` letters you got there? :mrgreen:

áéíóöőúüű. That's all. :P

Nah, you don't need to be jealous at all, Joan. Your language is still beautiful whatever you're saying. :D

áéíóöőúüű. That's all. :P
O.O

that's all? :lol: what there's like *starts counting* almost ten of them! :shifty::mrgreen:

You got ö too, yay! :D

How are you able to read Hungarian? :mrgreen: You got four different letters which looks like "u" :shifty::lol:

I would probably read incorrectly all the time x'D

piti pistää jotakin tähän taas. xD kuolen oikeest ku mua väsyttää niin paljon. x)

//And Ross you should! :D I also had my own language when I was a kid, sadly I don't remember it anymore :lol:

But it had only about ten words so heh x'D

ooo...pedig azt hittem, mert említetted nekem még anno, hogy lehet hogy mész. én pedig szurkoltam. P!nk azért sokkal többször jön ide, mint akármelyik banda vagy énekes, ezt be kell vallani. Sztem van itt neki vmi háza vagy vmije. Biztos csak azért jön ide:D

hát köszi :D

majd legközelebb talán =/

amúgy hát lehetséges xDD

oh my gosh what a heck is that: ő

it looks like ö to me, I wonder how it's pronounced :lol:

it's pronounced.... when you say 'errr'.... something like that xD

hát köszi :D

majd legközelebb talán =/

amúgy hát lehetséges xDD

ha legközelebb jön ide, én biztos levadászom. :D na jó, nem szó szerint, de tutira elmegyek a koncertjére. akármibe is kerül. hamár Green Day-ék nem akarnak nekem kedveskedni...:D

it's pronounced.... when you say 'errr'.... something like that xD
Really? Cool! xD

But my "err" sounds like a mad dog so :lol:

And that was shocking that the letter had nothing to do with o or ö :shifty:

You know I've been Hungarian since I was born. So to me it's not hard to speak Hungarian at all! :D
I know but still xD You never know what kinda dots your u is gonna have! :lol:

To me although I'm Finnish it's sometimes hard to understand what they are speaking :mrgreen: Finnish is hard language, even to us Finns! xD

ha legközelebb jön ide, én biztos levadászom. :D na jó, nem szó szerint, de tutira elmegyek a koncertjére. akármibe is kerül. hamár Green Day-ék nem akarnak nekem kedveskedni...:D

jah hát énis :D és sok sikert hozzá :P

Really? Cool! xD

But my "err" sounds like a mad dog so :lol:

And that was shocking that the letter had nothing to do with o or ö :shifty:

:rotfl:

it has to do something! ő is actually like ö, but it's... longer, if you know what i mean xD but i don't know if finnish and hungarian people pronounce ö the same way, so... xD

^Haha now you know. :mrgreen:

We Finnish and Hungarians are smart cause we have learnt one of the most difficult languages in the world ;)

Yeah it actually does make sence! :D Have you tried to learn Finnish? That's awesome! xD

Swedish & English & Finnish are the only languages I'm able to speak somehow. =) I'd like to learn some other languages too, but I'd never learn Hungarian, I know that. :lol:

Now I must go to sleep, good night! :hug:

Nyt pitää mennä nukkumaan, öitä!

Nu jag måste sova, god natt!

:mrgreen:

:rotfl:

it has to do something! ő is actually like ö, but it's... longer, if you know what i mean xD but i don't know if finnish and hungarian people pronounce ö the same way, so... xD

oh yeah now i got it what you meant with err. xD

it sounds like "ö" actually! do you pronounce "ö" the same way as in the word "word", "work" etc? :D if yo do, it's the same way as in finnish =)

//I'm going too, night y'all! :hug:

Jag går också, god natt alla!

Meen kans, öitä kaikki!

Köszi!

Asszem lépek, kicsit későre jár. vagy koránra??aaa, nem tudom.. de álmos vagyok. jóéjt! xxx

jóéjt sziaa :D

it sounds like "ö" actually! do you pronounce "ö" the same way as in the word "word", "work" etc? :D if yo do, it's the same way as in finnish =)

yesss! exactly :D

woot it's good to know that we do pronounce it the same way. :D

and night :hug:

I think that's why our languages are relatives. :P

jah visszatért, na és? Még ilyet...nem láttam, micsoda szenzáció. de már leállhatnátok vele. kezd kicsit idegesítő lenni. felfogtuk mindannyian, hogy itt van, nem kell 100felé elordibálni, hogy milyen jó. eddig meg le sem szartad, most meg örülsz. nem értem én ezt. :nono: