Hot People Thread - Part 2

thebrowncoat

He's so nice!

It was him and The Butcher and I had an old TAI folder and I gave it to him to sign and he wigged out. He was like... "OH MY GOD! IS THIS A FOLDER!? A FOLDER! BUTCHER LOOK! ITS A FOLDER! FOLDER FOLDER FOLDER!!!!!" and Butcher was like... "AH! A FOLDER! SHIT MAN!" And then William was like, "You deserve a hug for this." And he hugged me and was like... "You're amazing! I love you!"

^ I do too! He's amazing<3

have you met him?

No, but I was two feet away from him yesterday.

I might on Monday though because Mike Dirnt's cousin said he'd get us something better than last night (last night he gave us aftershow passes, but the band wasn't there).

I did get to talk to Mike on the phone though.

^ I do too! He's amazing<3

No, but I was two feet away from him yesterday.

I might on Monday though because Mike Dirnt's cousin said he'd get us something better than last night (last night he gave us aftershow passes, but the band wasn't there).

I did get to talk to Mike on the phone though.

:shifty::uhh:

That's crazy!

i just want to say that devin is sexy

l_672d15be8e76478dba9af091a349888b.jpg

and that proves it

l_3634d65f26204ae6b4213c99b457e45f.jpg

he's cute, what band is he in?

Hahahaha.

He's really nice too.

I hope I get to meet him again on the AP Tour and actually get a picture with him because when I met him the first time it was a signing and pictures weren't allowed. He did hug me though, and that was super nice. lol.

I met him at Warped Tour. He signed my ticket and I took this photo of him :Phttp://i25.tinypic.com/2uib476.jpg

^ no, thats not gay antics when you post a picture of a guy on the hot thread... but I guess it'd be lesbo antics if i posted pics of Hayley of Kat Von D (I now must watch LA ink everyday so I don't die)

edit: at Ernie, the whole gay thingy.

^ no, thats not gay antics when you post a picture of a guy on the hot thread... but I guess it'd be lesbo antics if i posted pics of Hayley of Kat Von D (I now must watch LA ink everyday so I don't die)

Where else am I going to post a pic of a dude and say that I'm jealous of his looks? You know what I'm saying?

Where else am I going to post a pic of a dude and say that I'm jealous of his looks? You know what I'm saying?