Pressure On SURS

I freaked out too!! my mom came in halfway through and i was like "Paramore's on TV!!" she wasn't as excited as i was ....

haha! Yeah,my mom doesn't exactly share the same interest towards Paramore as I do. She probably actually resents them b/c I talk about them ALL THE DAMN TIME! I know I have some friends that resent me but w/e. You guys will never resent me for talking about Paramore!

I freaked out too!! my mom came in halfway through and i was like "Paramore's on TV!!" she wasn't as excited as i was ....

haha! Yeah' date='my mom doesn't exactly share the same interest towards Paramore as I do. She probably actually resents them b/c I talk about them ALL THE DAMN TIME! I know I have some friends that resent me but w/e. You guys will never resent me for talking about Paramore![/color']

nevah!! :twisted: hahaha yeaa i don't think we can actually get enough

my mom gets really annoyed cause i'm always bugging her about going to see them play. i've only seen them once, and i really wanna see them in cali at the end of the month, but she said that i've seen them enough and i'll see them at warped. of course i tell her that it's different the second, third time around, but she never agrees .... :???: