Zac in 2006

The Drummer

He was (and still is) so badass.

Why did he stop doing that hand thing that he usually does?

Like in 1:24

And I like how he just completely destroys his drum equipment lol

He still does it, I've seen it more than once. I remember it in LTFB once..

And I wish people on this forum would move on and stop talking about the past, sorry I had to get it out

^ i dont think thats a fair thing to say. i love the past just as much as i love the present. i'm not just going to forget about 2 or 3 years ago just because someone wants me to. those are some of the best memories i have of paramore and thats what has helped shape them into the band they are today. this is a paramore forum where people that like paramore are going to talk about them...past, present, and future. how about you guys get over it and stop telling us to quit living in the past. sorry just had to get that out because it's been brought up before.

^ yeah i know what you mean. i agree that you cant be stuck on the past forever but sometimes when you remember cetain things the most from then its hard to let go. like ive gotten over it but i'll go back and watch a video and be like wow i miss that but i cant dwell on it.. like you said life goes on

sorry to get so off topic and lara i wasnt yelling at you i was just mad at the situation because people have told me to get over it before and like sometimes it gets to a point like i cant control how i feel about the band ya know? its just natural for me to love that time in their career.

He was (and still is) so badass.

Why did he stop doing that hand thing that he usually does?

Like in 1:24

And I like how he just completely destroys his drum equipment lol

That video is disturbing to me, I mean. look at the people on stage, just standing there doing nothing, WTF. I would like jump in the crowd or something, at least show some emotion in my face, god damn.

Yeah, well it's still bizarre. They should at least smile?

well i mean they've seen them play plenty of times and it was warped so im sure it was hot....like theres plenty of reasons and they dont have to smile all the time..i mean she was taking pics and his bro was clapping his hands. it's not a big deal...

• 2 months later...