Fan Club Worth It?

The Drummer

I think the fan club is awesome.

Without it I wouldnt have been able to meet them as many times as I have.

They also have great contest and special offers with merch and stuff like that.

Isn't it still extremely hard to meet Paramore even if you do join the fanclub? Isn't it like a "chance" type of thing?

Isn't it still extremely hard to meet Paramore even if you do join the fanclub? Isn't it like a "chance" type of thing?

Well, yes and no.

A lot of shows have meet and greet passes to buy. Those are limited and you basically have to be at your computer when the tickets go on sale. I've met them twice through that.

My friends have won them on multiple occasions though.

Being in the fan club just ups your chances to meet them. Without the fan club I wouldnt have met them at all.

Well, yes and no.

A lot of shows have meet and greet passes to buy. Those are limited and you basically have to be at your computer when the tickets go on sale. I've met them twice through that.

My friends have won them on multiple occasions though.

Being in the fan club just ups your chances to meet them. Without the fan club I wouldnt have met them at all.

I have a question. Can you buy meet and greet passes for people not in the fan club?

like if you are in the fan club but want to buy some for your friend also

I have a question. Can you buy meet and greet passes for people not in the fan club?

like if you are in the fan club but want to buy some for your friend also

Yep! Although there's normally a two ticket limit on meet and greet tickets.

But you can like buy one for you in the fan club and the other one can go to a friend that isnt in the fan club.

Yeah! Its really cool.

And meet and greets are really fun. Both of the meet and greets I've had are really chill and you actually get to talk to them for a little bit. Paramore really enjoys connecting with the fans.

I remember both times I've had meet and greets Jeremy and I have done some really crazy things. haha.

yeah same here....

if 17 year old canadians are allowed in it i'm sure you're fine

i don't post on the message boards or anything (thats what i use this for)

but i use it for contests and presales and stuff

its worth it to me but i guess thats kind of something you'd have to decide for yourself

The limit might be 18 without parental concent... you know. So if your parents are cool with it then I think you'll be fine.

yeah its probably just without parental consent that it would cause problems

they're probably trying to avoid younger kids using their parents credit cards without permission or something