Bamboozle Festival 2009 with Paramore!

Anja

Paramore will be play at 'Bamboozle Festival 2009' - May 2-3, 2009. It'll be first shows with No Doubt.

2009 Summer Tour With No Doubt

May 2, 2009 - East Rutherford (Bamboozle Festival)

May 3, 2009 - East Rutherford (Bamboozle Festival)

I don't think it is. There's been no news from Paramore except for Hayley saying they weren't playing this year (which should really just end the talk all together), it's not on Bamboozle's website, and there are no dates for them on Pollstar.

I think people just read the article saying No Doubt was going to be there (that also stated that they'd be touring with Paramore), and assumed they meant Paramore as well. The ND/Paramore tour probably won't start until mid-May.

• Like 1

Yeah, she said it on LJ a few days before the tour announcement.

People tried to play it off as "Well they just announced the No Doubt tour, so she probably didn't know about it!" lol, but they don't just say "Oh, btw, Hayley, we know you didn't think you were touring or playing Bamboozle two days ago, but guess what? You are!" It's a little more involved than that, and you can bet she knew about the No Doubt tour then too. :P

Does Bamboozle have that headlining policy too? I thought that was just Warped Tour.

oh hahha true true makes sense

ya im pretty sure they do. ive been going o bamboozle and the bands that have headlined didnt go the next year.

liek falloutboy headlined in 2006 and then didnt go 2007 or 2008 and now they are headlining again

so i guess