hello

Luci

hey dudes!

my name is Luciano and im from siena near florence, italia! :D

i am in edinburgh now studying at university.

just now i am staying with a scottish family to try to improve my english so sorrry if i make mistakes.

first heard paramore back in 2007 when riot came out and i thought it was good and i finally decided to join up here:D

Ohhhh Scotland! Nice! 8-)

Had anything deep-fried yet? Mars bar, perhaps?

Italian as well, eh? Was in Turin during the summer, pretty awesome there, ever been?

Football? You MUST like football? :D

the family has told me about the fried mars bar so i did try it from the shop. i found it hard to finish. the eating ways here are so different to italy.

also i have not ever stoppe in turin but we drive through at times to get to france for some holiday.

i of course support fiorentina

the family has told me about the fried mars bar so i did try it from the shop. i found it hard to finish. the eating ways here are so different to italy.

also i have not ever stoppe in turin but we drive through at times to get to france for some holiday.

i of course support fiorentina

I'll keep quiet about that! :mrgreen:

fiorentina_desperation_rangers3_1.jpg

vieri_despair_rangers_1.jpg

610x.jpg

Rangers_v_Fiorentina_Nacho_Novo_winning_penal_837138.jpg

Fiorentina_v_Rangers_Sasa_Papac_fans_celeb_837180.jpg

610x.jpg

:mrgreen:

i came to this game. even a fan of the rangers would admit that on that night they were very lucky to acheive the win over fiorentina.

also the rangers fans were disgusting in their behaviour before and after this game.

does this mean i should have a bad opinion of you?

i came to this game. even a fan of the rangers would admit that on that night they were very lucky to acheive the win over fiorentina.

also the rangers fans were disgusting in their behaviour before and after this game.

does this mean i should have a bad opinion of you?

You sound just like one of them.

It's not our fault your players don't have the bottle or skill to score from like 12 yards...