Bravo (Germany)

paint the sky grey

Alright, I actually hoped that this would never happen, but now it did.

Paramore appeared in this week's bravo issue - THE most terrible music mag for little teen girls.

The article:

Paramore - Robert likes their sound!

In the age of 13, singer Hayley Williams founded her 1st band, named The Factory.

Today the band of the 20-year old girl with the colourful hair starts with the name Paramore. They're especially liked by the fans of the Twilight saga, which has the title music 'Decode' of them. Funny: Main figure Robert pattison also likes the sound of paramore in his private life and counts this song to his absolutly favourite tracks. So it's no miracle that Paramore are on this weeks place 1 of the reader charts.

+ this poster normal_05.jpg

Note: I translated the text on my own as good as I could, so sorry for any mistakes.

Alright, I actually hoped that this would never happen, but now it did.

Paramore appeared in this week's bravo issue - THE most terrible music mag for little teen girls.

The article:

Paramore - Robert likes their sound!

In the age of 13, singer Hayley Williams founded her 1st band, named The Factory.

Today the band of the 20-year old girl with the colourful hair starts with the name Paramore. They're especially liked by the fans of the Twilight saga, which has the title music 'Decode' of them. Funny: Main figure Robert pattison also likes the sound of paramore in his private life and counts this song to his absolutly favourite tracks. So it's no miracle that Paramore are on this weeks place 1 of the reader charts. .

:roll:

I might gonna scan the article at the weekend, just don't have enough time left anymore.^^

Me too!

Actually don't buy it anymore, but atm again cuz of the twilight stuff. :roll:

I know, the 1.60 Rpatzz poster is just a múst have xDD

You know the mag popcorn? they suck even more lol

i've also wondered when/where... and it don't seems that old, huh? just don't tell me they were in germany :(

If they were, it's an assy thing that they didn't do the cancelled gigs from last year then. & they'd be history for me then.

Though Bravo reporters travel around alot. They just met Zac Efron somewhere in America, maybe it's been the same with Paramore.

I love the pics from the magazine, I hope we'll have the original one day!

Thanks for posting!

Np. =)

I don't think that we'll get the originals. Maybe from the 2nd one day, cuz I know that there are more photos from that shoot (a turkish mag used another one), but the 1st pic was taken when a reporter from this bravo mag met them for this interview and they won't give the original out I guess.

Thanks! Yeah, it really is huge! But never mind.

So good that they post Paramore posters. Here they don't. Nothing about Pmore.:(

Aw. :/

Actually I'm not happy about the fact that this mag posts so much about Paramore in their issues lately. Sure, I also buy it then cuz of the poster, but it's annoying to see how they make Paramore to the new teenie screamy band no.1 over here. Hope you know what I mean.

Aw. :/

Actually I'm not happy about the fact that this mag posts so much about Paramore in their issues lately. Sure, I also buy it then cuz of the poster, but it's annoying to see how they make Paramore to the new teenie screamy band no.1 over here. Hope you know what I mean.

Yeah, I know how you mean.

Once they wrote about Pmore saying it's an emo band. I was like WTF. They're not emo.

They said in the first sentences that the emo wears black boots, black make-up; has black hair. But they forgot about it when they posted a pic of Pmore where they're wearing colorful clothes...

Seriously.