Taken

krs

just finished watching it online....and damn, great movie!!

full of action and suspense. i definitely would recommend watching this

movie! anyone else seen it?

The Plot:

A former CIA spy relies on his old skills to save his estranged daughter, who has been forced into the slave trade

my moms bf got it bootlegged for us... apparently the person he got it from had it since the summer at which point it wasn't out. i'm not sure if it was edited between the summer and the time it came out, but it was one of the worst action movies i've ever seen. it was, however, extremely entertaining to poke fun at. :P

i mostly think it was just really freaking stupid that the first thing the girls did when they got off that plane was tell a complete stranger their entire life stories. competent people don't do that. it was just really weird. and the end was strange too. you'd think that girl would be completely scarred for life after an incident like that, but no, let's go start my music career.

not trying to rain on anyone's parade. ;-) but like i said, still not boring. i just looked at it like a comedy. :lol:

my moms bf got it bootlegged for us... apparently the person he got it from had it since the summer at which point it wasn't out. i'm not sure if it was edited between the summer and the time it came out, but it was one of the worst action movies i've ever seen. it was, however, extremely entertaining to poke fun at. :P

i mostly think it was just really freaking stupid that the first thing the girls did when they got off that plane was tell a complete stranger their entire life stories. competent people don't do that. it was just really weird. and the end was strange too. you'd think that girl would be completely scarred for life after an incident like that, but no, let's go start my music career.

not trying to rain on anyone's parade. ;-) but like i said, still not boring. i just looked at it like a comedy. :lol:

lol really? actually i've seen some really bad action movies in the past and i definitely didnt think that this was one of them. liam neeson kicked major ass throughout the entire movie. he was just killing people left and right

and yeah, it was pretty stupid how the blonde girl was stupid enough to tell a stranger tons of information, but then again, there are people like that in the world.

but you got a bootleg from the summer?? that's a long time cuz this movie barely came out in like jan/feb right?

watched this a couple weeks ago, managed to blag it as "homework" for my media project as it's classified as a thriller, boh. I actually thought it was really good. There wasn't any faffing around, it just got the the point, which i appreciate. I hate things that try to be too clever; this was literally a guy going around beating people up whilst trying to find his daughter. simple. effective. i like.

PROPS.