Hei !

egirevs

Hello, and welcome from my part, too! I'm called a myriad of different things, but you might as well call me Pekka or Salsa. What I would like to know: are you a native Estonian? Finns and Estonians share the same Nordic heritage, but I'm not so sure if Kelly is a native Estonian name, it sure isn't a Finnish name. I could be wrong, though! Enlighten me. :)

I have pretty much relatives all over the world(but they're far away relatives), but i count myself as native Estonian, cause my mom, dad and their parents are Estonians so yeah.. I have name Kelly cause my parents like some foreign stuff. At first they wanted to put me some Norwegian weird name, but huh.. thanks god they didn't :D.

Haha, international cosmopolitan :D:D.

I think no, or maybe.. But it's maybe just luck, cause they're kinda young parents, comparing to my other friends parents. That could be one o the reasons :P.

But i'm international, more thanks to my granny who takes me everywhere since i was 4. :D

I have pretty much relatives all over the world(but they're far away relatives), but i count myself as native Estonian, cause my mom, dad and their parents are Estonians so yeah.. I have name Kelly cause my parents like some foreign stuff. At first they wanted to put me some Norwegian weird name, but huh.. thanks god they didn't :D.

You know what name that was? Haha. :P I'm norwegian you see. x'D

And welcome and have fun here! (:

Names Guro.